Part 2

"Where's Ming?" Beam asked as Wayo sat down at the table the next Monday. Wayo shrugged "He hasn't replied to me yet." Beam then turned to his boyfriend. Forth sighed "He's back but I don't know....he seems different."

"Where's Kit?" Beam asked as Pha hugged his boyfriend. "He went to meet Ming." Pha explained as Forth suddenly got up "He can't go there." Wayo looked at him confused "What? Why?" Forth shook his head as he rushed to his bike.

Once Forth reached the engineering department some juniors told him that they had seen Kit leave a few minutes ago. Forth cursed as he called Beam "Babe I need you to go check on Kit." He said. "Forth? What do you mean?" Beam asked but forth shook his head. "I...I can't explain...just go check on him."

Beam rushed to Kits room to find his best friend sitting on the bed emotionless. "Ai'Kit." He called out as the latter looked up. His eyes red from tears. "What are you doing here?" Beam sat on the bed as he held his hand out to Kit "What happened?"

Kit shook his head. "Nothing." Beam pulled the latter into his arms. "Tell me what happened Kit. What did he do?" Kit shook his head. "I don't know why I'm even crying." He said as his tears escaped his eyes. "I pushed him away. He moved on now. Why does it hurt so much Beam?" Kit sobbed.

"Aish you idiot." Ming laughed gently flicking the girls forehead. "P'Ming! You can't hit me." Ming laughed as he pulled her for a hug. "You know I love you." The girl nodded. "Of course you do. Everyone loves me." Ming nodded lightly kissing her forehead.