Part 8

"P'Kit." Kit hummed as Ming pulled away "Why did you come to my faculty that day???" Kit looked away from the youngers teasing look "I...I was just passing by" Ming laughed hugging him "Phi you came to meet me!" Kit groaned pushing him away.

"I'm sorry for over reacting Phi. I feel like an idiot. It's just. I saw some other guy hugging you and I thought that you had someone else. That you were just playing with my feelings. I...." Ming was cut off when he felt a pair of lips on his own.

"You talk too much." Kit said pulling away. Ming was smiling like an idiot as Kit looked away "Well if that's how you shut me up Phi then I'm not gonna stop talking. I'll talk on and on and on and on and on and on....." Once again he was but off by Kits lips.

This time Ming grabbed the olders waist pulling him into his lap. The two were smiling as Kit pulled away "If you don't shut up I'm not kissing you again." Ming laughed kissing Kits cheek. The older was blushing brightly as he buried his face in Mings neck.

"I love you Phi." Ming whispered in Kits ear. Kit had his head resting on Mings shoulder. The two still in the same position. Kit in Mings lap his arms wrapped around Mings neck. Ming had his arms wrapped around Kits waist as he left light kisses on the the olders jaw line.

Kit didn't reply but Ming knew that the older loved him. After a bit Kit pulled away "Phi. What does this make us?" Ming asked making Kit shrug. "Phi, I want us to be boyfriends. I wanna hug you and hold you in front of everyone. I want everyone to know that you're mine."

Kit smiled kissing Ming lightly "I'd like that." Ming smiled "Good, because I know I would love that." Kit laughed hugging the younger.

"Ming." Kit called after a few minutes "Khrap Phi?" Kit caressed his boyfriends jaw bone gently. He still couldn't believe that he was the only dating Ming. Half the university wanted the moon but Kit was the only one the moon had eyes for. "You'll make a great engineer. No matter what your parents say." Ming smiled kissing Kit "Thanks Phi."

I know how Kit always seemed like the cold boyfriend but in my opinion both Kit and Beam were extremely stubborn and cold cause they didn't want to accept their feelings. Once they came to their terms in my opinion they became really clingy to their boyfriends. Love kinship and just being held by their lover.