Part 6

"Ai'Yo!" Yo looked up to see his best friend approaching him. "Ming!" Yo jumped up to hug Ming. "I'm glad you're back to classes." Ming smiled nodding "Once I get back to my routine everything will get better." Yo nodded.

"Mings back." Forth said as his boyfriend hugged him sitting next to him. Beam groaned pulling away "Do you have to mention him?" Forth chuckled lightly. 

"Swaddee Khrap P'Forth." Forth smiled looking up at his junior "Swaddee nong. How are you now?" Ming smiled nodding slightly "I'm better Phi." Forth hummed "Well you should et back to classes now. You have a lot to catch up on." Ming nodded as he bid farewell.

"Why do you have to be so nice to him?" Beam asked as the junior walked away. "He's my junior. I can't be too harsh to him." Beam hummed lightly "I just want Kit to be happy again." Forth smiled hugging his boyfriend "I know."

"Wayo!" Yo and Ming looked up to see Pha and Kit coming near them. Kit had his eyes glued to his phone so he hadn't seen Ming yet. Ming on the other hand had already stood up. "Swaddee nong Ming." Pha greeted making Kit look up at Ming. "Swaddee Khrap Phi." Ming said before turning to Yo.

"Ai'Yo I have to get back. I'll catch up on everything I missed." Yo looked at him worried "Should I come along?" He was scared Ming might try to harm himself. Ming smiled shaking his head "I'll be fine. You should spend time with your boyfriend." Yo nodded hesitantly as Ming turned to leave.

Kit had been frozen in place as he saw Ming. Once Ming was walking away Kit snapped out of his trance. "I'll be right back." he said to Pha before rushing after Ming.

"Ming!" Ming turned when he heard the voice. His heart had been aching to hear this voice. "Mina." He whispered as he saw her standing there a few feet away from him. As he walked closer to her she backed away. "Why didn't you save me?" Her smile faded as pain filled her voice.

"I tried." Ming insisted as she shook her head "You let me die. You broke our promise." Ming shook his head "No. I didn't." "You killed me!" She shouted as Ming sobbed the words repeating in his head.

"Ming! Ming!" Ming felt someone shaking him. His eyes focused on the familiar face. "P'Kit." Ming muttered as he hugged the older. "Phi please don't leave me." He begged. Kit recovering from his shock wrapped his arms around the younger. "I'm right here. I won't leave."

Kit had followed Ming out to the abandoned hallway only for the younger to pass out. Kit had helped him to his room. When he was about to leave Ming had started crying in his sleep as if having a nightmare.

Kit hugged the younger boy till he fell asleep again. Ming had always joked around and seemed carefree but now he seemed hurt and broken. Kit was determined to fix things with Ming as soon as possible. He had hurt the boy enough.