27-Thankful,Grateful, Blessed

The L Sisters 

Mama Stormie ⭐️: Hello my sweet, beautiful girls. I can not believe that the year is already almost over. I just wanted to let you all know what our Thanksgiving plans are. 

           Aubrey💛: Hey Lovey/Mama Stormie! I know right I can not believe that the year is almost over. I am so excited for Thanksgiving coming up so soon and then it'll be Christmas time!! 🤩 

        Jenna 🌷: Hey everybody. I still can't get over the fact  that our girl Aubrey had sweet baby Cru 2 weeks ago. 

             Rydel💕: Bonjour! Same as what Jenna said. Auntie Rydel loves those babies so much!! 

    Hayley 💅🏻: What's up girls?!? I am so excited for all of our big family plans that we have coming up. Ryland has been filling me in on everything haha. 

           Kailey💋: Howdy everybody! Sorry I'm just now seeing these messages. I'm here now though. 

                Jenna🌷: Where have you been missy? We are about to be given some important information regarding Thanksgiving. 

      Rydel💕: Yeahh where have you been Kailey...👀 

Hayley💅🏻: Kailey is being all silent on us, so you know what that means 👀 

              Aubrey💛: Oh lawd I bet you her and Ross were buttering the biscuits 😱 

Kailey💋: Why y'all gotta be like that when we have sweet Mama Stormie in this chat, but yes you are correct. 😍😍🥰

          Rydel💕 and Aubrey💛: AHHHHHH 

         Mama Stormie⭐️: Well golly. What have I got myself into with this groupchat. I bet you girls that the boys chat is much crazier than this one though. Anyways yes Thanksgiving is coming up and I am so excited. 

      Jenna 🌷: looks like Rocky is rubbing off on us with his lingo aka "buttering the biscuits"

            Hayley💅🏻: Hahaha y'all are too much sometimes but I love it 😂😂😂 

Kailey💋: Is there anything that you need us to bring on Thursday? 

          Mama Stormie⭐️: You girls are always so willing to help. I think that Mark and I have it all under control over here, so you don't need to worry your pretty little heads about bringing anything. 

                 Aubrey💛:  as much as I have been enjoying this chat I have to leave y'all baby Cru just woke up from his nap and is ready for his second feeding of the day. I'll talk to you all later and will see you all on Thursday!!