88- Hot Off The Presses Gossip (Baby Edition)

SPOTTED!!

Wakey wakey R5/The Driver Era fans. This is Hott Off The Presses Gossip here, your one and only source into the lives of the Lynch family and their close friends.

From my sources it seems to me like Ross and Kailey are just a few weeks away from their baby girl being here. Kailey took to her Instagram story to post that she was heading to her last ultrasound appointment. Her OBGYN is Dr. Karissa Ford. Now let's see what we can find out on Karissa shall we?

Dr. Karissa Ford was born in North Carolina. She grew up in the Charlotte/Lake Norman area. She met Kailey Lynch in high school and they have been friends ever since. At that time Kailey was Kailey Graham hence the name @KaileyGLynch . Dr. Karissa went to school in University of Alabama at Birmingham for undergrad. After she graduated with her bachelor's degree she was accepted into graduate school in Mobile, Alabama. She attended University of South Alabama and received her doctorate degree in Obstetrics and Gynecology. Since opening up her own practice Dr. Karissa has become one of the top OBGYN's on the west coast.

Most recently Dr

Most recently Dr. Karissa has been seen out and about around town with Rydel Lynch, Capron Funk, and Gus De St Jeor.

With the arrival of Ross and Kailey's baby girl being soon we just know that Dr

With the arrival of Ross and Kailey's baby girl being soon we just know that Dr. Karissa will be delivering even more celebrity babies in the near future.

Who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell. You know you love me. XOXO, Hot off the Presses Gossip

A/N: Wow I can't believe that we are so close to the birth of Ross and Kailey's baby girl! I just know that you are all on countdown until the baby comes in a few chapters from now. Let me know in the comments what you think the baby's name will be! All the love- MK