19-The Annual Halloween Bash

The L Sisters  

Rydel💕 has added Mama Stormie ⭐️ to The L Sisters 

Mama Stormie⭐️: Hello my beautiful girls. I love each and every one of you so much!! ❤️ 

                     Kailey 💋: Hey Mama Stormie!! I love you and this big ol' family of mine! 

       Aubrey💛: Awww I love that Mama Stormie is added to this group. Hi mama Stormie, we love you!!  

                Jenna 🌷: Welcome to our fun groupchat Mama Stormie! It can get a little chaotic at times, but I love these girls so that's all that matters. 💕 

          Hayley💅🏻: Heyy Mama Stormie!! Welcome to the best groupchat ever. Right girls?!? 

Rydel💕: As you all know I get my party planning skills from my mama...

          Mama Stormie⭐️: Since the month of October is approaching us I wanted to throw a Halloween party! Every year in October the family all gets together and we all get dressed up in costumes with a particular theme. 

                      Rydel💕: The Annual Halloween Bash ✨ 

Mama Stormie⭐️: I still have a little baby shower planned for you Aubrey! It'll be in a few weeks or so if that's alright with you? 

     Aubrey💛: OMG that is the coolest thing!! Yes ma'am I am okay with having it in a few weeks. That will give me enough time to get my maternity pictures taken with Emmary and Riker! 

         Kailey💋: I am so excited about this Halloween party!! This gives me the opportunity to make Ross dress up with me in those cheesy couples costumes 🥰😉 

               Jenna🌷: Speaking of which what is the theme going to be? 

   Mama Stormie⭐️:The theme is going to be Disney!! 

             Hayley💅🏻: This is going to be so much fun. You know Ryland and I will even dress up the dogs to match us!! 

                  Rydel💕: I can't wait to make Capron wear a Disney Prince costume !! 

Mama Stormie⭐️: Aww yay! I am so glad that you girls love this idea! It is going to be fun for the whole family!! ❤️❤️