Dirty Work

Margret's Pov

"Amazing, simply amazing." I admired the work I had done to Lucian. He was battered in bruises and cuts, and still tied down.
Last night had been fun.
Maybe things went a little unexpected for him, but it couldn't have gone any better for me.
Now he was one of my captives, a part of the family.
And I can finally get rid of my real husband.
What a waste of life, a pathetic excuse of a man, he drove me .....insane?
No I'm not insane.
I'm taking exactly what I lost, a family.

"That's right Margret never lose sight of that. You have your children upstairs, and a husband laying in bed." The voice in my head reminded me. "There is only one person who doesn't belong, and it's time he left. "

"You are a crazy bitch." The words humored me. My violent laugh flooded the air, then was replaced by an echoing slap.

"I'm not crazy, but you sure as hell are tied down. And unless you want me to finish more of the work I started, I suggest you keep your filthy mouth shut."

"My wife will come for me. She'll notice I'm gone."

My face went deep red, I'm his wife no one else.
And no one will come looking for him.
Since she is already dead.

"How can she notice you missing, if she's dead."

He paled, " Y..You couldn't have. NOOO!!" He wept.
I left the room a fit of laughter exploding from me.
If he really loved her, then he wouldn't have jumped on the first chance to cheat on her.

Now I went upstairs, and surprisingly Cyrus and Kiera's room was quiet.
My babies must still be sleeping.

I'll have to be very quiet when I kill him, don't want his screams to wake up my babies.

Knock.
Knock.

"Chief of police open up."

"Shiiiiitttt." I had to hid them, all of them.
I pushed up the attic stairs so that it went into the ceiling. Then covered it with wallpaper that perfectly camouflaged and hid the stairs.
One down.

Now for Lucian's room.
Not much to do except to knock him out then hid him under the floorboards.

Done.

"Open up Now!" A deep voice ordered.

I put in some fake hearing aids and then opened the door.
"I'm sorry officers, I couldn't hear you I was upstairs changing the batteries in my hearing aids. But do come in."
They walked in.
There was two of them and they were both frighteningly tall.
An Asian man and a black man.
As there were tall, they were very...attractive. 'Maybe I could have another husband.' But I shook the idea of capturing another victim.

There was no way I could over power them, even with a gun. And I'm already causing enough suspicion, the party I threw with two people never leaving, and the fact that my husband (real husband) went missing a few decades ago. So I think it'd be best not to get greedy.

"Ma'am we are here to investigate the the death of Tracy Velanii and the missing of Lucian Velanii."

I screamed.
"Tracy! Noo! She was just at my party last night. I saw them fighting. Do you think he killed her? Oh my heavens in all my years. I just can't believe this." I spoke so fast that they almost couldn't understand what I was saying. I wanted it to appear as if I was truly distressed over them.
Fake tears fell down my face and I could tell that they were believing my act.

"I'm sorry ma'am, do you know what they were fight over or have any idea about where Lucian might be?"

"Well I couldn't really hear them that well, but I heard Tracy calling him a manwhore. He's fairly younger than her so maybe he had...a..lover. Anyways, he is originally from Italy and...if not that then... maybe he is with his...lover."