Truth....Continued

"So she really is crazy?"

"Not exactly. She may have a type of mental illness." He explained sorrily.

"I feel as if this is all my fault. You see when she was younger she watched as her drugged, drunken abusive father killed her siblings and mother. Her mother had told them all to hid, but he never found Margret. She hid underneath the floorboard. Once the police finally got to the scene her father, Henry Darce, had fled never to be scene again. I never meant to drink that much that night. II..I knew that she made me promise to drink but, it was so addicting. I never knew all this would happen. I..I'm so sorry!" He broke down in tears.

His wails grew and I knew Margret heard them. Which meant I needed to go, before she came to check on him. Who knows what she would do to me.

"I have to go, but I will be back soon."I said before I left to go. His only response was a slight nod of his head, yet still the cries stayed.

I hope he won't tell on our little conversation.

•+•+•+•+•+•

I crept down the hall, praying that the floorboards would stop crying out as I tiptoed on them. With each step it seemed as if their squeaking only grew louder, and time slowed down as if I were in a horror film. For what seemed like hours later, I finally made it to the chipped wooden door. A calm of relief washed over me and letting go of the deep breath I held, I slowly twisted the knob.

Forgetting to knock I walked in, I was awe struck when I saw what laid behind the door.

...

A steamy version of Cyrus, without a shirt on.

My mouth dropped, my heart stopped, and my eyes popped out of my head. His body was a gift from god. Cute freckles covered his perfectly tan skin, his stomach was indented to for a hot 8pack.

'Oh Lawd, help me Jesus!', I said to myself or so I thought.

"What did you say?" He smirked.

"Uhhh....N-Noth..ing,"I stuttered out. Why do I always say stuff out loud?

'Damn! Damn! Damn! ,Shit did I say that out loud again.'

I turned my head to meet his eyes, and with his stupid smirk still on he nodded his stupid perfect head.

Then out of no-where he burst into laughter.

I crossed my arms and glared at him as he fell on the ground laughing.

"I hope you get a splinter in your stupid ass." I snarled, although I loved hearing his laugh. It was angelic and sincere, even if it was something stupid I did.

He calmed down and opened his arms up to me. "Come on Ki, you know you love me."

We stared each other down until I started to giggle.

"Since when did you get cocky?"

"When I realized you were head over heels for this body."

"Uhh, sure whatever you say." I said with sarcasm.

"Don't deny it you know you want this body." Cyrus fanned his hand over his chest to thigh area.

I rolled my eyes, but to my surprise he pulled me onto his lap. Then began to run his finger through my curly hair and gently tilted my neck to be exposed to him. He trailed them down my neck, meeting my chin he then explored my face with his tender mouth. And as I laid onto of his lap, I felt him hardened.

I turned around to face him and straddle his lap.

Bringing my lips to his, I was ready to give him his first real kiss.

Within second we were moving in sync, tugging on his lip, and him swiping his tongue over mine.

Coming up for air, we stopped only for a while before going back at it.

A make-out session was occurring and thing were staring to get real hot.

I started to grind and dry hump him. He held onto my shoulders for life.

I went harder and harder until I was shaking from the pleasure. But I never came and neither did he.

I pulled a way with a smile, but his face held confusion as well as enjoyment.

"This only happens when I wake up. What is this? Why do I feel like I'm going to explode?" he questioned, undoubtably stuck as to why this is happening.

Honestly I felt bad for letting it get this far. He was kidnapped for so long that he barely knew anything about sex and stuff. He was innocent, pure even. It was I that felt like corrupted him with this new idea of pleasure.

"It means that you are turned on or very full of lust for something. You feel like you are going to explode because you are. There is like a type of substance in you that fills you up to make you hard like that." I explained.

"What do I do, because it hurts to not let this substance out.?"

For a moment I thought, should I do this or he? If I do he will probably get hard again and if may lead to something else... But if he does it I would still have to tell him and it would be awkward for him.

Plus if was my fault he got hard, so maybe I owed this to him. Yeah so I would only be helping him.

"Go lock the door then go sit on the bed." I ordered him. Without hesitation he obeyed and followed my orders.

I walked to the bed a little unsure of what to do.

I like Cyrus, but was I ready to take this a step further.

I looked up at him, and his eyes showed his innocent trust.

Could I really do this to him.

But before I could do anything, there was a pounding on the door.

•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+

Vote

Comment

Sorry for the long time to update, but long chapter!!

Yay!!

What should Kiera do?

Is she being a hoe?