Heartstopping Dirty Dancer

Cyrus Pov

My eyes were glued to hers, I've never felt like this before. Like my body is on fire, and she's the water to put it out.
We're naked and she's never looked so beautiful.
Her face looks surprised, is there something wrong with it.
It's as long as my forearm, is that bad? Good? I'm so worried, am I not right for her.

"Kiera what's wrong? Am I too small?"

"No! You are huge? Like dayum, I'm scared." She was serious, I was big. 'Hey! I'm big! What are you going to do with all that...;)'I thought in my head.
By now I'm doing my happy dance.
I started doing a pelvis dance, and I think I'm freaking her out.
"Kiera are you afraid of it?" I laughed "because he's definitely not afraid of you."
I was grinding in the air and she was practically dying of laughter.

"Cyrus, stop I can't breath."
Jumping on top of her, I kissed her cute little nose.
Then her neck.
Her breast.
Her stomach.
Her bottom lips.
They were wet and the juice tasted like honey, sweet.
We flipped over so she was on top of me.
Her small hands rubbed my legs and my abs until they met on my dick. Using both of her hands she pumped me going slow at first then going faster. It looked like she was strangling my dick, but it felt like she was bringing it back to life.
This felt right, better than I could ever imagine.
Then suddenly she kissed it, and slid me into her mouth. It was foreign but amazing.
There was sucking and licking and she even put me deep into her throat.
My legs were shaking and with a groan I released myself on her chest.

"I'm sorry." I said shyly. "What is this stuff?"

"Cum." Her gold skin blushed. "Are you ready for the real thing."
She kissed me and I became instantly hard again.

I laid on my back.
"Yeah, but this is my first time so I'm not really sure what to do."

"Cyrus it will come natural to you, your my second time so I'm not really that experienced either." She giggled, and her voice was caring, and made me feel ten times better.

She slowly sat on me.
My face went bright red.
This was nothing like her mouth or hands, it was crazy tight and warm.
So far sex just got better and better.
She moved up and down, and even began twisting on it. And her moans were beautiful, I loved it when she screamed my name.
I was really getting into it, I think I know what to do now.
I flipped her over and began drilling into her.
She was clawing on my back and screaming.
"CYRRUSSS!!!"
"Are you okay?" I stopped.
"SHITTT DONT STOP!!" I laughed at her.

This feels unbelievable, she was squeezing me and her body was shaking. Her nails clawing at my back, showed me what effect I had.
I got the same feeling as earlier, I was going to cum.
Should I pull out if her, I don't know if she wants than in her.
"CYRUSSS!" As I heard her moan I didn't have anymore time to decided. I came in her.
I fell on the bed next to her and sighed. A sense of peace washed over me. I want the rest of my life to be with Kiera in my arms, like she is now. Her soft hair sprawled across my chest and her warm body right next to me. She was glowing, maybe I was too. This was the best day of my life.

"Kiera..I love you."

************************

Cliffhanger😩
Short chapter😩
But that sex scene tho😏

Everybody pop lock and drop it, then please go check out Stolen Queen
Love yall.

Updates coming soon.