Mineta

Okay. I know why people hate his character. He doesn't respect girls and it really shows when he opens his mouth and peeps on them or tries to touch them without consent. 

However, I think he receives way too much hate. There were a couple times that I saw people write fanfics about him being killed off. It's kind of scary to see people have that much hate over a fictional character. It is not extremely common to see fics about Mineta like that but it surprised me when I first saw it.

Mineta is not likable to me and is definitely not a favorite of mine. He's also pretty annoying at times but I find it easy to just ignore him and what he does, mostly because he isn't a real person and is a minor character. 

I also see fanfics where people write that Aizawa hates Mineta's guts when in the series, he actually cares about him as his student. One example is when Mineta freaks out before the Licensing Exam Arc, but Aizawa encourages him (sort of). In the current arc, when Aizawa thinks about surviving for his students so he can see them graduate in the future, there is a layout of the students he is thinking about right behind him in the manga panel. Mineta is included. 

I know he disapproves of Mineta's inappropriate actions but I don't believe he hates the kid. 

Like I said, I agree with people when they say they don't like Mineta because I don't either but some fans take it a bit far with their hate. 

In the end, I hope Mineta changes but it's Horikoshi's story. Not mine. 

Thanks for reading and stay safe!