Present Mic over Aizawa

(Sorry, this is another rant)

This is biased, but I prefer Mic over Aizawa. Like I said in the last chapter, I really love Aizawa in the anime/manga. 

But that's pretty much it. 

I actually used to love Aizawa so much that he was my #1 favorite character before Present Mic. However, overtime in the fandom, I've seen more than a few Aizawa stans choose to focus on his love for cats and the idea of him adopting Eri, Shinsou, and the entire class of 1-A. I know he does love cats and really cares about Shinsou, Eri, and 1-A but it seems like that's all he is to certain stans. 

There are certain artists in this fandom who have amazing skills in art but draw him  5'5, petite, make his face is rounder, and sometimes his beard is not noticeable which makes him looks so feminine and baby-faced. 

I know art styles differ and will make some features of a character slightly different from canon. However, I think some fans deliberately draw Aizawa that way and it rubs me the wrong way. 

I mean, come on. The man is 6'0 and has masculine body and face. Present Mic is taller than him by 1 inch but some artists just over do it by making their height difference so drastic. 

Some depictions of Aizawa's character from certain fans made me stop loving him as much as I did in the beginning. 

There are definitely Aizawa stans or MHA stans in general who don't do all that to Aizawa and have amazing art/fanfiction but those certain fans I mentioned just...ruined him for me in a lot of ways. 

I also started to love Present Mic more because I could relate to him personally from what was shown in his canon personality. I can be loud and annoying but caring and upset when other people mess with my friends and family. 

Anyway, thanks for reading! Sorry if this post sounded aggressive. I like Aizawa but I hate that some people slightly ruined him for me. 

Stay safe!