HIM TOO

Ben sat in his car in the parking lot, his phone a ten-ton weight in his hand. He stared unseeingly at the text Jonah had sent him earlier, his pulse throbbing loudly in his temples. A hotel address, a room number, and the time he was meant to be there. No greeting. No sign off. Just those three things.

He had less than an hour to make up his mind. He knew what the message meant. He wondered if Cara knew. Or if Jonah knew, really knew.

Were they all fooling themselves into believing this could be a one-time thing, that they could all get out of it with a mutual understanding of each other's feelings, without hurting anyone?

But he couldn't deny the fact that he was tempted. Very tempted. He'd probably regret saying yes, but he'd probably regret saying no just as much. With a heavy sigh, he rested his forehead against the steering wheel.

Then, suddenly inspired, he shot back upright. He'd flip a coin. Let fate decide for him. He pulled a quarter from his pocket and flipped it. Stared at the eagle staring back at him.

"Fuck."

He started the engine. The hotel was a 10-minute drive away.

#

As far as anticipated debauchery went, the hotel room looked very tame. Basic, even. The large white bed took up center space and, Ben noted with a wry grin, the headboard was adequately padded.

There was a chair facing the bed, with a small table next to it. On the table sat a bottle of his favorite whiskey and two glass tumblers. Ben moved to the bedside and pulled open one of the drawers. Condoms, lube, wipes, and ... a silk tie?

Ben's grin widened. Jonah had either been here earlier, or he'd sent very explicit instructions. The thought that he'd so obviously planned this so meticulously made something clench deep in Ben's gut.

Cara's face suddenly slipped to the forefront of his thoughts, and his cock jumped. He'd need all of his resolve to keep himself from devouring her in one go. Something as rare as this needed to be savored the one time it was had.

And it would only be one time. He had to make sure of it, to protect himself from getting lost in the wonder that was Cara Cooper.

He moved back to the table and poured himself a shot of whiskey, then sat down to wait. He didn't have to wait long. A few minutes later, he heard the door click, then swing open.

Jonah stepped into the room first. His eyes settled on Ben, and he smiled a cheeky smile that should have been more warning than it was before he reached out and pulled Cara into the room.

She was a vision in green, and every step she took revealed then concealed a strip of creamy white skin up to her thigh, knocking the air from Ben's lungs. She giggled as Jonah pulled her deeper into the room, and only then did Ben notice that she was blindfolded.

"The surprise was a hotel room?" she said, her voice suffused with excitement.

"Patience," Jonah said, casting another cheeky grin at Ben over her head. He led her to the big bed in the center of the room and guided her to sit, shaking his head when Ben started to rise.

Ben forced himself back into the chair and gripped its armrests to keep himself down. Jonah moved away from Cara and reached for a bottle of wine Ben hadn't noticed earlier. There was an air of amusement in all his motions, like he knew what having to sit back and watch was doing to Ben, and it made the older man clench his jaw in frustration. Jonah poured a glass of the dark red wine and moved back to Cara, sitting on the bed next to her.

"A drink?" Jonah said, and Cara nodded, biting her lip for a fleeting moment that sent a shot of lust through Ben, before smiling.

"Yes."

Jonah tipped the glass to his own lips then, in a move that had Ben gripping the armrests so hard his knuckles went white, leaned over and fed the wine to Cara.

Ben couldn't see much past the back of Jonah's head, the erotic grip of Cara's fingers on his nape, but he could hear. He could hear the sucking wet of a passionate kiss moistened by wine, Cara's soft moans, silk rustling... It all settled deep in his belly and sent blood rushing to his cock, so that he was suddenly, almost painfully, hard.

I need to see, he thought. More than that, he needed to feel.

Like he'd heard Ben's thoughts, or at least part of them, Jonah moved, easing Cara down on her back so that Ben could see that his hand had moved past the slit in her dress and was moving, slowly, under the silk, urging more moans from Cara's throat, causing her hips to undulate for more, more.

"Let me see," she gasped, her hands moving up to her blindfold, but Jonah was quicker, and he grabbed both her hands by the wrists and pinned them above her head.

"Stay," he ordered. She wriggled a little and made a small sound of protest but did as he said, even when he released her wrists and got up from the bed. He pushed her dress up, revealing more of her skin inch by painstaking inch, and Ben held his breath the entire way, only letting it punch out of him when the dress was pulled free of her arms, and she lay there like a decadent offering in only her lace underwear, her heels, and a blindfold.

Quiet, barely twitching as Jonah stood back and slipped off his jacket, then his shirt, sparing a grin for Ben, who felt like he was on the brink of exploding.

"Get on your knees," Jonah said to Cara, helping her down from the bed to the carpeted floor. She went willingly, letting out a giddy little laugh when she was where he wanted her. He pulled the bedside drawer open and pulled out the silk tie.

"I'm going to bind your hands behind you," he said, sliding the silk over her shoulders. "Is that okay?"

"Mm hmm. Yes. I trust you."

Jonah smiled, then moved around her to bind her hands, asking, "too tight?" then moving back in front of her when she shook her head, "no."

He took a step back and admired his handiwork for a moment, then turned to Ben and made a "come here" gesture with his hand.

Ben got up from the chair slowly, wincing as he attempted to adjust his erection, which was straining against the fly of his pants.

"Unzip," Jonah mouthed, gesturing at said erection with a little smirk, and Ben's heart set off to a frantic pounding beat that was echoed in his cock, hands shaking as he did as was instructed. He bit back a sigh of relief as his cock was freed from its constraints, squeezing hard at the base to get himself under control at the sight of Cara, so beautiful, half-naked on her knees with her hands bound behind her back.

Jonah leaned forward to gently grasp Cara's chin with one hand, tapping her lips gently with the other before he said, "Open."