HER

They were right.

The women at the waxing place - they were right; everything was ten times more sensitive.

Cara bit back the moan trying to escape her lips and tried to focus on anything but the feel of J's fingers trailing down her belly to brush over her newly waxed pussy.

She tried to arch herself deeper into his touch then let out a growl of frustration when he slid out of her reach.

J laughed softly.

“You’re very impatient today,” he said. “Maybe you should be punished for that.”

“Maybe I should,” Cara said breathily. At this point, she would take stimulation in any form it came.

Her sass earned her two sharp slaps to her pussy that had her arching and crying out.

She could feel the flush climbing up her torso, over her breasts, towards her neck, and the heat deepened when she heard him say, his voice deeper, “You liked that?”

A whimper escaped her throat, unaccompanied by any words. Her clit was tingling with a pleasure bordering on pain.

Did she like that?

Her whimper morphed into a loud moan when he slapped her pussy again.

“You liked that,” he said again, more as statement of fact than question this time, and she was entirely unprepared when she felt his tongue lick a long slow line from her opening to her clit.

She cried out, and her hands shot out to grab his head and hold him down to her.

His hair was like silk between her fingers, and his tongue lapped slowly at her clit, hot and firm, wringing gasps from her.

He’d learned early – earlier than any of her previous lovers had – that she came harder when the head was slow, gentle.

But now, she didn’t want to come this way. She wanted to do it with his length pounding inside of her, his weight pinning her to the bed, his breath hot in her ear.

“Up here,” she said, tugging gently at his hair. Instead, he put his lips around her clit and started to suck, alternating the suction with rapid flicks of his tongue against her.

The sensation was intense – almost too intense – and when the tingles started going up her legs, she sucked in a breath and tried to force his head away from her.

“Too fast!” she cried, trying to will the orgasm back, but it was already rippling through her cunt, in the pit of her stomach, hard and fast and as ruthless as the man with his head between her legs.

Then he was moving up her body, his lips introducing the taste of herself to her own, his cock sliding into her still rippling cunt.

Cara screamed, even as her arms went up and around his broad shoulders, and then all her senses were narrowed down to the pleasure ripping its way through her body, to the man wringing that pleasure from her with long deep strokes, until she went limp in his arms and surrendered herself to the darkness that was the only possible end to a pleasure so intense.

When Cara came to, the blindfold was gone, and J had his mask and a self-satisfied smirk on his face.

“I’ve never blacked out from an orgasm before,” she remarked, stretching leisurely.

J’s smirk widened, and he held out a glass of fruit juice to her.

Cara sat up;  the sheet covering her slipped to her waist, exposing her breasts, and she blushed under the heat of his gaze on them.