HER

"Cara!"

Cara woke up to Laurie's growled whisper and peeked at her through one bleary eye. "What?"

"You've been asleep the entire lecture, and Kincaid has been glaring at you for the past 20 minutes," Laurie said, gesturing with her eyes to the front of the class, where Professor Kincaid was indeed glaring in their direction.

Cara scrambled to sit upright, wiping a hand over her mouth quickly. No drool. Thank God.

J had been working her harder than usual the past couple of weeks, and she couldn't count the number of times he'd made her peak last night before finally relenting and getting her to her dorm in the middle of the night.

Was it because of the talk they had? Ugh, everything was suddenly so complicated in her head.

Did she want to take this thing to the next level? To know the man behind the mask?

She'd thought about it once or twice. How convenient it would be to just crash at his place after a long night of loving, to have him available to her whenever she wanted him, not just once a week. Ugh. Complicated.

The rest of the lecture went by in a haze, and Cara was so absorbed in her thoughts that she didn't notice Professor Kincaid's constant glances in her direction - something that would've had her wriggling in her seat under normal circumstances.

So when the end of the lecture came and he called her name, she was justifiably surprised.

"Miss Cooper, I'd like to see you after this," he said, and she cringed at the note of displeasure in his voice. Laurie gave her an apologetic look as she moved out, and Cara grimaced.

"Miss Cooper," Professor Kincaid's voice was quiet and exasperated when Cara walked to the front to stand before him.

He nodded at the small pile of papers on the table and said, "Walk with me to my office."

Cara sighed and picked up the papers. "Yes, Professor."

He grimaced. "Don't call me that. It makes me feel ancient."

"Um... okay... Sir?"

She could've sworn she saw something flash in his eyes; something that made the muscles low in her belly clench deliciously; but it was gone in a blink.

He cleared his throat and said, "Ah. Professor is fine. Follow me."

#

The walk through the hallways to Professor Kincaid's office was a short one, and Cara spent its entirety ogling his delectable ass.

The man was a hard-ass in the lecture room, but God, he fit his pants beautifully.

When they got to his office, Cara had to swipe a hand over her chin to ensure she hadn't been drooling.

"Shut the door and have a seat," Professor Kincaid said, moving to sit behind his desk.

There were two seats in front of the desk, and, after closing the door, Cara made a beeline for one of them, then stopped when she realized there was a black jacket draped across its back.

Professor Kincaid noticed her hesitation and read its cause correctly.

"Just... give that to me and take a seat," he said.

Cara picked up the jacket then froze as she was hit with the very familiar scent of sandalwood and something else; something more singular.

She knew this smell.

Suddenly, in her mind, she was naked, on her knees, blindfolded and waiting for the hot press of a cock against her eager lips.

Her skin was abruptly hypersensitive, and when she unfroze and held out the jacket to Professor Kincaid, their fingers brushed, sending a full-body shudder through her petite frame, one she was sure the professor noticed.