Chapter Ten: Simple

Arrow's POV

I chucked on my school clothes and then Colin comes up behind me and gives me a massive squeeze and kisses me on the cheek.

"How are you sexy ass?" he asks me.

"I'm a lot better," I smile.

"I'm so glad to hear that. So ready to go breakfast?" he asks me.

"Well yeah of course," I smile.  Colin's phone began to ring and he answered it.

"Oh yeah but I was going to go eat now...are you sure? Okey fine," Colin says before he hangs up. "Have to take a rain check. I'll have breakfast with you tomorrow or try catch at lunch. I love you," Colin grins before he kisses me on the lips and leaves the dorm.

What was that about? 

Colin has been acting a bit weird since yesterday and I don't know why. I sigh as I grab my bag and leave the dorm. I head towards the dinning area.

I got my breakfast and sat down next to Kiran and Abby. "Hi, Arrow how are you?" Abby asked.

"I've been better," I say.

"I'm sorry," she says.

"Its not your fault, don't worry about it," I smile at her.

"Don't worry we are here if you ever need anyone," Abby says.

"Thank you, how are you two? How is classes going?"

"Yes we are good and going pretty well," Abby says and Kiran smiles and nods to agree.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I sit on my bed and answer my mobile as it goes off. "Hello."

"Hey, Arrow. How are you? I hope all is going okey. Caz and I miss you so much," Paul says down the phone.

"I've missed you two so much as well and sorry I have not rang or text. I didn't want to bother you, I know me leaving was a shock after what happened to Lilly," I say trying to keep the emotions away.

"I had to ring, I needed to know you are okey and you haven't died on us too, hadn't given up," he says.

"Why would I do that?"

"I know you, Arrow. I know being away from home and us must hurt and I believe from what your sister said and your mother you was hiding something other then the fact that you diabetes now. Its Colin isn't it. Something is wrong," he says.

"Nothing is wrong. We knew it wouldn't be easy but we are fine and happy and that is all we both need," I tell him.

"I understand if you don't wanna talk to me about it but please talk to Caz or your mum or sister if this gets worse because it won't be worth the heartache and pain in the end mate. I know I don't know much and considering I date girls even less so but I don't want to see you go down hill mate. I care a lot about you," says Paul.

"Thank you," I smile.

"I have to go now but I am on the other side of the phone if you need me."

"I know, thanks Paul speak soon."

Colin's POV

"I really don't like this, Jerrod. I keep blowing Arrow off because of this," I say angrily.

"Come on, Colin lighten up its not that bad. I'm sure he will be fine, he loves you I'm sure he understand now lets get on with it. Kevin is expecting this done before the end of the hour," says Jerrod as he puts the pin into the headmasters door and unlocks the door.

Jerrod has had exprience in unlocking doors. I really wish we weren't doing this but Kevin has began to stop picking on Jerrod and to keep that like that this is just one of the many things we have to do.

"Just get in and out. I will keep guard, be quick," I say firmly.

"Well duh," laughed Jerrod before he goes inside. I sigh.

Why can't anything just be simple.

-------------------------------------------------------

Here you go guys.

Chapter ten for you.

Comment and vote mean a lot THANKS!