Chapter Seven: I'll forgive but never forget

Arrow's POV

What Colin had said to me hurt.I came here because I know I can't love someone as much as I do Colin. I knew I couldn't survive one day back at home without him but was this all worth it?

I think Colin was just a bit upset, its not like him to snap at me like that. He has never done that to me before. In any relationship you have arugments, right?

I don't know what to do. I was meant to spend the weekend with Colin but I don't see that happening now. I still can't get those words out my head he had said though.

"Leave us alone you always introrupt something and this is between me and Jerrod not you. Can you take a hint? You can be so stupid, please just go away!"

What he had said came out of nowhere. I was just trying to help and he said that we would spend time together the three of us. Maybe it had something to do with when I went to fetch us some drinks and when I came back I saw Kevin walking away from Jerrod and Colin.

It still doesn't really explain why he took it out on me or what had I actually done? I'm not sure what to think of it all right now. I sigh as I arrive back at the dorm. I put my key into the lock and the door clicks open.

I close the door behind me getting blinded by the sun pouring in through the window. I rushed over to the window and pulled them shut. I turn around to find the room now in darkness. I pull my phone out my pocket.

I search through my contacts until I land on Paul's number. I miss him a lot. Paul would always be my best friend and I need him so badly right now. I then flick to Caz's number and go into texting her. I start to quickly send her a text.

Hey Caz, how are you? I'm feeling down right now....I paused getting rid of all the text. As much as I confinded in Caz and Paul too there isn't much they can do for me all the way over here. I chuck my phone on my bed.

I have to deal with this on my own, things will come around. I know they will, Colin loves me and he won't give me up for anything. I hope he wouldn't anyway.

I burry my face in my pillow. At first I planned to rest but I felt my eyes closing and myself giving up and drifting off to sleep.

"Is he alright?" I heard Ace's voice.

"Could you leave me with him for a second?" asked Colin's voice.

"Yeah sure mate." I hear the dorm door shut closed before I felt someone sit on the bed.

"Arrow, wake up. Please talk to me," Colin whispered.

"Why do you want to talk to me?" I whisper through the pilow.

"As you're my boyfriend and I love you," he whispered into my ear as he climbed into the bed next to me.

"You sure about that?"

"I'm sorry about earlier, I didn't mean it."

I turn to look at him. "It's alright," I whisper before he leans in and kisses me on the lips.

"I'm sorry, I am. I really didn't mean it .I just I'm stressed out and I know that don't give me an excuse," he says.

"It's alright, I know," I smile at him. I knew Colin didn't really hate me, I knew he was just angry. I bring him into a hug and we start to kiss on the lips.

We let Ace come back in and we all played a racing game together. I wasn't enjoying it much as I don't find the fun in a racing game but my mind changed as soon as I won the first few racers and my winning streak continued.

I'm not saying I'm going to forget what Colin said but I have forgiven him because I know he didn't really mean it but to forget something like that is hard to do and I don't know if I'm going to be able too.

I can forgive a hundred times over but to forget, I don't think I'll ever be able to do that.

I'll forgive but never forget.

-----------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading

NOT EDITED.

Any feedback would mean a lot guys :)