chapter 23

^^^ harper (you will find out later who he is. Also follow him on insta @harperdvrk)

Harry's pov 

I put the last pancake on a plate, now it's time to wake up Louis and Niall. Zayn and Liam already left for work and for me it's my day off so I decides that it was time to spoil my babies. I walk into our bedroom to see Louis laying on top on Niall in just some lace panties and Niall's hands are resting on his bum. Niall notices me standing in the door way staring at Louis' bum, Niall wiggles his eyebrows at me and squeezes Louis' bum making Louis moan in his sleep. "NiNi wake him up babe it's time for breakfast" Niall nods and starts pressing kisses to Louis' temple "Lou darling wake up" He squeezes his bum again but a bit harder this time. 

Louis eyes flutter open and he wiggles in Niall's hold "Daddyyy" he whines "No whining baby" I say still eying his bum. He blushes "Good morning daddy" He rolls off of Niall and gives me an innocent smile. "Good morning babies let's have breakfast yeah?" Louis nods and starts running to the kitchen, I chuckle and shake my head. Niall pulls me into a hug "You are such an lucky bastard Ni" He laughs "I know I was awake for about an hour now so I got to enjoy that bum" I shake my head and kiss my silly Irish boyfriend before we make our way downstairs. 

We ate breakfast and right now we are getting ready to go shopping, Louis had to change his outfit a few times because everything was too revealing "Daddy can I please just wear this?" He walks up to me in a red skirt and a rainbow top that's slightly cropped so it only shows a little bit of his cute tummy. "Hmmmm you look really cute so yeah you can!" Louis smiles "Thank you!" 

"Want me to put your shoes on princess?" I ask bowing slightly for Louis, He giggles "Yes please daddy!" He sits down and puts his tiny foot on my thigh and I slip his little vans on and tie the lashes from him and then repeat the same with the other foot, the whole time Louis was a giggling mess. Niall came into the living room and coos at Louis' giggles "Are you guys ready to go" I nod and help my small boyfriend off the couch and guide him to my car. 

What I told you that I was gonna spoil him... 

After an uneventful car ride we made it to the mall, Niall and I are both walking on either side of Louis and holding his hand in a protective way. We just want to show that out boy is off limit. 

"Are you sure that you don't want to go to another store baby? You don't have to worry about spending too much money your daddies have enough money to buy you the world" Louis blushes but shakes his head "no I'm okie daddy" He presses a kiss to my cheek and then does to same to Niall. He really is the sweetest thing ever. "Can we get a milkshake!" Niall asks with a pout on his face, I roll my eyes but make my way to a place where they sell the best milkshakes on earth. 

We walk into the small place and immediately go to the counter to order. The barista still hasn't looked up but starts talking "Hi what can I ge-" He looks up and his eyes land on Louis and he gasps and starts smirking "Hello cutie what can I get you?" He asks Louis completely ignoring me and Niall. "Hi uhm c-could I get a m-milkshake please?" Louis smiles at the guy. 

"Of course darling" Louis blushes making my blood boil, Why the fuck is he flirting with his idiot while I'm literally right here. I clear my throat making the guy look up "What do you want?" I eye his name tag "Listen up Harper I would like it if you would stop flirting with my boyfriend" I growl out. 

"Dude chill out I would only want to fuck that piece of ass of his." My body start shaking with anger but before I could do anything Niall already makes his way around the counter "Say that again I dare you!" Harper laughs "What are you gonna do then blondie? Throw your pot of gold at me?" I quickly cover Louis' eyes as I notice Niall swinging his balled up fist at Harper's face. 

"Come lets go" Niall grabs Louis' hand and pulls him out of the place and right to the car. 

"Why would you flirt with him?" I ask Louis who gives me a confused look. 

"what's flirting?" 

SEE THIS AS A PRESENT OK 2 CHAPTERS IN A DAY 

~~~Renée