chapter 7

Zayn's pov 

I woke up extra early in the morning to give Louis the perfect day, I was the only one that didn't have work today because I took a day off to be there for Louis. 

I know that I haven't been the nicest to Louis in the beginning and I feel really bad about it because he's just so sweet and beautiful. He honestly deserves the world and I know that the boys and I are willing to give it to him. We want to slowly introduce him to our relationship because we hope that he will be willing to join the relationship because he's exactly what we miss. 

You see the boys and I are more on the dominant side, we love taking care of people. Niall is ok with being dominated a bit but he doesn't love it. So we decided to wait until the perfect boy came on our path to make this relationship perfect. We tried this other boy named Nick, Harry met him at his work but he was just in it for the money and left us with broken hearts. Making me not willing to try another boy but Louis just feels different, I'm willing to try for him even if it will be difficult. 

But anyway I'm right now walking through a grocery store to pick up some sweets for Louis when I see a rack with a pastel pink teddy bear. It looks absolutely adorable and I think that Louis will love it so I put it in the cart to give to Louis as a little present. 

When I came home I decided to leave the present for Louis in the hallway. 

I walk into the living room and see Louis sitting on the couch in a crop top and shorts, he's focused on the TV even though it's just the m&m advertisement. "Hello Bubs" I say softly while walking over to him. He jumps a bit "O-Oh hi Zayn, I didn't hear you come in sorry" He pouts slightly making me coo. 

I sit down next to him and take his tiny hands in mine making him blush slightly "I have a present for you Lovely" Louis crooks his head a bit "a present? what's that?" I feel a slight pang in my chest. This boy is 19 and has never had a present! "Well a present is something I give to you as a surprise to make you happy and to show you that I care about you bubs" I give his forehead a soft kiss before getting up "close your eyes bubs, I will be right back with your present" I quickly grab the bear and stand in front of Louis "Open your eyes bubs". 

Louis opens his eyes and let's out a gasp "f-for me?" I nod and give him the bear, He hugs it close to his body and sniffles softly "Bubs why are you crying?" 

He looks up at me with glossy eyes and a small smile on his face "Just happy! thank you so much Zaynie" I smile and sit down next to him and rub his face while he still hugs the bear. He looks up shyly "C-can we cuddle?" I smile and pull the small boy on my lap "of course". 

Louis' pov 

I happily sit on Zayn's lap he's so warm and he's soon pretty! I see him pull out something from his pant pocket I believe that it's called a phone. I can make out some words but it confuses me a lot "Zaynie what's all that?" Zayn gives me a soft smile "This is a phone and I'm texting Liam right now because he's bored and misses you baby" Zayn gives me a soft kiss again making me blush once again. "We should video call him bubs! I think he would love that" Zayn says excited. I just nod because I don't know what it means but I do know that it will make Zayn happy". 

Zayn clicks on some buttons and can see myself on the screen for some reason making me giggle and hide my face in Zayn's chest. 

"Hello babies" I hear Liam's voice say so I lift my head from Zayn's chest and look around the room. Both men laugh making me feel dumb.