chapter 17

I'm dyeing my hair as of rn and I'm low-key nervous how it will end up looking. I will post how it looks on my insta 'harryslesbean' go follow if ya want. 

Zayn's pov 

"Zaynie?" I can't believe my eyes! "Louis? Omg bubs I've missed you so much" I run up to Louis and tackle him in a hug making him fall to the ground and giggle. "I'm so sorry about what happened" Louis gives me a small smile "it's okie you didn't do anything wrong!" 

My mom clears her throat "explain please?" I nod and help Louis off of the ground and hold him close to me while explaining what happened but leaving out the part that Liam and Harry are acting like absolute twats for Louis' sake. 

Louis was asleep on my lap and I was just talking with my mom when my phone rang, I answer the phone and hear a panicked Niall. 

"Nick is here!" 

"What the hell why?" 

"Liam and Harry are letting him move in and they locked me in Louis' room when I tried to do something!" 

I growl "How fucking dare they! I'm coming home! Also I found Louis at my mom's do I take him with me or...?" 

"Y-you can't leave him at your mom's. Please take him home I need him home!" 

I think for a second, this might be a bad idea but "Okay I will take him with." 

"Louis bubs?" Louis slowly opens his eyes "Yea?" "ready to go home?" He nod excitedly "Yes please, I've missed my daddies" I give Louis a small smile while my heart hurts for him. 

We reached the house after a small car ride, I turn to Louis "bubs I have to warn you" I pause and let out a sad sigh "Nick is inside" Louis shakes his head "b-but why am I here if you want him?" a tear runs down his cheek making my heart hurt. 

"I don't want him baby! I only want you but Liam and Harry and acting dumb but I will take care of it" louis frowns but nods anyway "Y-you are all I have but Lili and Hazzy don't even want me" I put my hand on his cheek "They do want you but they are just being idiots right now! I love you Louis!" I press my lips against his and softly but passionately kiss him. 

I pull back and look at my beautiful blushing boy "I love you too Zaynie! I just can't help but feel sad that Lili and Hazzy don't love me." 

"I know baby, but I'm sure that they love you" "at least I hope so" I mumble the last part too soft for Louis to hear. 

I lead Louis into the house feeling very nervous about what I will find, we get into the living room and see Liam and Harry cuddled up on the couch with Nick. Louis squeezes my hand and looks at me with eyes filled with tears, I squeeze his hand back "Well well well look what we have here! Two assholes and an ugly bitch!" 

They turn around and Liam and Harry's eyes widen when they see Louis "Lou ba-" "Shut up Harry don't talk to him while you're doing this" I point at Nick and then pull a full on crying louis to my chest. 

Nick turns to Liam with a bored look on his face "What is that ugly boy doing here daddy?" I feel Louis stiffen. "I don't know kitten?" Louis then pulls himself free and runs upstairs. 

"WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? WHAT HAS THAT BOY EVER DONE TO YOU?" 

Liam and Harry just roll there eyes and start kissing Nick's neck, my blood starts boiling "You know what we are over" "What no! You can't do this Zayn" Harry yells out. 

"Watch me! Oh also start looking for your own house. I'm sure Louis and Niall don't want you here anymore either!" 

Liam gets up and stalks closer to me "You can't decide for Niall and Louis!" 

"I don't want you here either! And I'm damn sure that Louis doesn't want you here either, seeing that he's crying his eyes out saying that he's not worth your guys' love" Niall walks in looking very angry. 

"You know you could also just dump him and all date me and then we can all be happy" Nick purrs out. 

"Shut up"  Niall and I say at the same time. 

"Don't talk to my boy like that" Harry says while putting his arm around a smirking Nick, his face makes me wanna puke. 

"That" I point at Nick "Isn't your boy! Your boy was Louis but you don't even deserve him! He would literally do anything for you and here you are choosing that shitty boy that just wants your money." 

"Well at least Nick isn't fucking dumb and can read!" Liam yells out. 

"Oh..." We all turn around and see Louis with red puffy eyes and tears running down his face. 

"I-I'm sorry for being dumb, I'm sorry for being me" Louis turns back around and runs back up the stairs while loudly sobbing. 

I get close to Liam and slap him in his face "Honestly fuck you." 

Niall and I stand outside of the room where Louis is in, we can hear his crying from here and it's absolutely heartbreaking. 

I knock on the door "Louis bubs? Can Niall and I come in?" I open the door after hearing a soft yeah. My heart hurts when I see Louis holding a sweater of Liam and the pillow of Harry. 

Louis looks up at me with sad and almost dull eyes "Am I really that dumb" Niall and I immediately shake our head "No lovely you're not! You're absolutely perfect!" Niall goes over to him and pulls him close to his chest to try and comfort him. I join them holding my boy while he just cries. 

"Why him?"

I HATE LIAM AND HARRY RN!!!!!!!

~~~Renée