chapter 16

"The boy who only has us..." 

Zayn's pov 

Nick tries to touch me again but I grab his hand and drag him with me to the front door, I open the door and push him outside "You can't do this Zaynie! Lili and Harry want me! They love me more then Louis don't you?" Nick looks at Harry and Liam that are awkwardly standing there. 

"I-I uhm we yea- uhm" Liam stutters out. Harry stays quiet while staring at Nick. 

I roll my eyes and drag Harry and Liam inside again and slam the door in Nick's face. 

They are sitting on the couch while I'm pacing in front of them. "Zayn we can ex-" 

"Shut the fuck up Harry!!! What can you explain? I thought that you cared about Louis! I thought that you loved him. He probably thought you loved him!" I don't wait for their reaction I walk upstairs to find Louis. 

I first check our room then his and then all rooms in the house. I run back downstairs to Harry and Liam and punch Liam right in his face "Honestly fuck you! Louis left! He's fucking gone thanks to you! How dare-" "What's going on?" I turn around to see Niall standing in the room with a huge teddy bear. 

"Louis left" Niall gasps when I say that and tears up slightly "why? But I got him this bear! I-I no I need Louis in my life!" "Ask them why he left" I say pointing to Liam and Harry. 

Niall gives them a questioning look "W-well uhm Nick c-came by and we allowed him in and uhm...." "What Harry tell me god damn it!" "we might have had s-sex with him." 

Niall stays silent for a while just staring at Harry with a furious look on his face "YOU COCKWOMBLE! YOU ABSOLUTE CUNTPUDDLE! FUCKING DOUCHEBAGGETTES! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO LOUIS? TO US?  Niall stalks closer to Harry and his knee soon meets him crotch. 

"Just go and stay in the guest bedroom Niall and I will try to find Louis." I get my jacket and so does Niall, we get in the car and start driving around. 

We have been driving around for 6 hours and no sign of Louis "maybe we should go home Zayn... I don't think we will find him. We will try again in the morning" I shake my head "He has nowhere to stay Niall. I-I can't leave him! I just can't fail him again." 

Niall stops the car on the side of the road next to some park "You didn't fail him buddy and we will find him! He will be fine baby" Niall pulls me into a gently hug and kisses my head. 

"B-but what if he's like that person right now?" I point and someone curled up on a bench at the park. "No he's not he's ok baby". 

I nod at what Niall says but something feel weird as I see that person laying on the bench but I decide to ignore it seeing that I've more important things on my mind. 

It's been 4 days and everyday Niall and I look for Louis but we can't seem to find him. Liam and Harry haven't talked to us or tried looking for Louis, they just work or stay in the guest room. I once heard them talking to Nick but I stole their phones and broke them knowing that they won't remember his phone number anyway. 

Louis' pov 

I'm so cold and hungry, my body hurts when I move it. 

Last night some guys came up to me and beat me up for no particular reason. 

I slowly get up from my usual spot on the park bench, My legs shake while I stand up I try to stand up fully but fail miserably and fall over into someone and then onto the ground. "I-I'm s-so sorry p-please don't hurt m-me" "Oh dear I would never hurt you, Here let me help you up" a hand appears in front of me, I take it with shaking hands and let the woman help me up. My legs are about the give out again when she takes a hold on my waist. "You look exhausted love. Oh you must be hungry too" I nod softly and look up to see a beautiful woman standing there, the kind of beautiful that Zayn is. 

"Come home with me! I will give you some food and you could sleep a bit!" I gasp "r-really?" The woman smiles at me and guiding me out of the park "Of course dear. My name is Tricia what's yours?" "L-louis" "That's a beautiful name my son has a boyfriend with that name". 

We walked to her house that wasn't too far away, she helped me in and to the couch and told me that she was gonna get me some tea when the door bell rang. 

She went to open it and not even 2 minutes later she walks in "Louis this is my so-" "Zaynie?"

:))))))) 

Yall still wanna kill Nick? 

~~~Renée