is that...?

It had been 3 months since they two males had gotten together, it was going great! They had been on many dates
And over all just having a great time together, when leorio found out about the two being together he was not pleased at all, he was pissed at killua like he never has be before. A part of killua felt broken because deep down he felt like leorio was right, but leorio said he refused to bale killua out of shit again, killua being the prideful brat he is, said he didn't need leorio and he never did, it broke both of them on the inside, but they were both to stubborn to say anything to each other. Killua had spoken to kaniko about it, all he said was that it didn't matter, which killua guessed was true.

In the end who really cared?..

Killua laid face down in the coach, he was extremely tired, and bored, he wanted more then anything to hang out with friends, forget hang out with them just fucking talk to them, but due to his stubbornness his friendships all fell apart, it was his fault that his friendships had fallen apart. Thing is killua knew if he called leorio up and needed help, he would drop everything
To come help the white haired male,
But alas killua couldn't do it mostly because he felt as if he was wasting other people's time. And really he couldn't do anything to help with that feeling, only sit in self pity, not that he was proud of that.

"Killua are you home!" The white haired boy heard West's voice from the door. "Yeah I'm here!" He responded reluctantly. Without another word spoken he simply heard footsteps to the living room. 'I wasn't expecting him to be here so soon' west sighed as he sat down next the pale boy.

"Killua you have been laying there doing nothing for the past few days, let's get away tonight go, somewhere." West's voice of reason spoke. clearly, breaking killua out of his train full of spiraling thoughts. "Uh.. I don't know if I want to do that, i'm more or less okay with just laying here" the pale boy responded. Not really interested in going anywhere. That could just be because killua is lazy, or it's his depression talking, killua really couldn't tell the difference anymore, to him there probably wasn't a difference anymore. "Killua come on." West tried to convince the other boy without being rude. But it seemed he wasn't getting far. A sudden change in the air had shivers running up killua's spine. "That's enough killua stop acting like a child. We're going out tonight okay. I'm sick of the cry baby stuff." The hair on killua's neck stood up. Fear that killua hasn't felt sense his family. Filled killua's empty stomach. "...right. Okay let me go get ready" killua s

Stood up Stumbling over his feet as he hurried to his room to get ready. Closing the door just to slide down it, killua let out a breath he hadn't known he was holding. "What. The hell was that?," his voice below a whisper.

Killua held a surprised a expression. Swallowing hard killua stood back up to grab his clothes. The poor white haired boy couldn't help but feel the crushing feeling that Leorio was right, something was wrong really wrong. Admitting leorio was right took a lot, I mean it's leorio we're talking about. 'it's fine.. He's just upset..?' The albino tried to assure himself. Pulling his new shirt over his head and slipping on black jeans, And a par of converse. he walked out of the room. To see west sitting down pulling on black and white shoes. "Uh I'm ready." He spoke just above a whisper. West turned his head just slightly to look at killua. Nodding he stood up and grabbed his car keys. Walking over killua grabbed wests hand as they walked out of the apartment.

"So where are we going..?" Killua asked looking up at west with a small smile.

"To dinner and maybe a movie" west spoke glancing at the other boy.

His eyes still held that dangerous tint to them, making killua swallow hard as he looked straight ahead again. The ride to the restaurant was deadly silent, killua wanted to say something but couldn't. west didn't look like he wanted killua to talk. So he didn't.

just sat there quietly.

"Killua we're here" West's voice broke the silence as the car came to a  stopped. Silently killua step outside the car waiting for west to get out.

"Big brother!"

His eyes widened as he turned around to see his baby sister walking with none other then kurapika. "Alluka, Kurapika."
Alluka ran and jumped in her brothers arms. Smiling brightly at him. Letting him go she noticed the man next to him.  "Who are you?" She asked her smile dimmed slightly, West grunted. "I'm west. What's your name?" 'It seems his bad mood doesn't effect how he acts to anyone but me.' Killua thought.
"I'm alluka! killua's younger sister." She spoke her voice held kindness and joy   "I came to talk to my big brother for a moment.. Is that alright with you west-kun?" She asked, West smiled at her nodding his head, a quick kiss on the lips and west was off into the building to wait for killua. Without another word alluka looked up at her big brother. "We need to talk big brother.." Her voice held something she had not displayed infront of killua before...

Alluka sounded angry. And cold..

To be continued...