🌸The talk🌸

🌺PLEASE READ🌺
Hey I know its been a minute I am sorry i haven't updated. here is your chapter. But i think it's Important to remember I do have a lot of things going on. I have exams for school. And i play sports like you would not believe. So please understand i cannot update all the time. I do like that you all are so eager for my updates. But please stick with me here. Most of you are real good about being patient, and I appreciate it but  please do not rush me. I do get stuck on what i write a lot. If I'm not yet emotionally attached to the story. And sadly i am not attached to this story yet. It will happen. But it hasn't yet. So please be patient..

Enjoy the chapter.

Alluka, kurapika, and killua all stood awkwardly infront of one another. Alluka had gotten taller since the last time killua saw her, he noted. "Alluka.. Its been a while how are you?." He asked, a small smile gracing his pale lips. She smiled up at him, her ocean blue eyes filled with happiness and joy. "I've been great big brother! I finally got a kitty! I named her after nanika!" A sad smile slipped onto alluka's soft face.  Nanika, Alluka's twin sister. how killua missed nanika.. She was always there for him, always let him vent to her, never told anyone unless she really needed to. Nanika was their mothers favorite. So she had a lot of pressure forced onto her. That, drove nanika away. She disappeared, no one had any idea where she went. Not even alluka. And you could rarely take them apart.
A wave of a small hand pulled killua from his train of thought. "Big brotherrr! I asked you a question!" Alluka whined slightly a playful smile brightly on her lips. The white haired male chuckled slightly, "ahh sorry! Alluka! What did you ask?" Killua smiled at alluka sheepishly. The black haired girl and blonde boy both gave each other a look of confusion. "I asked how you were big brother.." She said slight hesitance laced in her voice. Killua's smile dropped turning to look at the blonde next to alluka, he sent kurapika an ice cold glare. Kurapika looked off to the side suddenly fascinated in the LED lights coming from the arcade across the street. "He told you." The white haired males voice held a soft growl. "Don't blame this on him big brother.. Mr Leorio and pika are just worried.." She spoke her soft blue eyes meeting killua's empty cold ones.
"Don't be. I don't need your pity, Kurapika." Kurapika's eyes glared daggers to killua. "Oh really? So the fact that you looked so Damn nervous around West was just because of your date?" He growled, a soft red filled kurapika's eyes. The white haired male tensed slightly. "My relationship is none of your business! Last I checked you and leorio wanted nothing to do with me after you found out we were dating!" Kurapika pulled back and hung his head in shame. That was true, after they found out. They hadn't really talked to killua. Soon after, they tried to call killua. Well.. Kurapika did, there was an even bigger fight between Leorio and killua. Only for the call to be declined. The blonde sucked in a breath and looked up at killua. "Killua.. I know what Leorio said hurt. But I need to talk to you.." He trailed off. "That doesn't explain why you got alluka in to this."
Killua looked to his younger sister once again.

"Alluka.. Don't get me wrong.. I'm very happy to see you.. But I'm confused.." Alluka smiled softly, taking a few steps to her brother. She reached up and laid both hands onto his face. "Then let him speak okay big brother?.." The albino sighed closing his eyes. "Fine.. Talk." He spoke his voice still held somewhat of a warning. But room for argument. "Okay.. Look killua first. Leorio and I are really sorry for what happened. We shouldn't have fought with you.. And I know leorio won't say it.. But he misses you killua, you were like a breath of fresh air for him. Gon is reckless, and he goes with the first idea that comes in to his head.." Kurapika sighed sadly. "But you.. When Gon introduced you to us.. You're smart.. And you think things through.. Leorio didn't have to worry too much about you.. But you're still just a kid.." Killua cut the other male off. "What does that have to do with anything?" He asked. "Killua. We know you're hurting. Gon left you. Okay we know, we also know you love Gon more then just best friends." Kurapika tried to reason. But everything he was saying wasn't coming out how he wanted it to, so he was failing miserably. "I'm not talking about this. Gon left. Okay. God knows when his sorry ass will show up again. I'm sick and tired of waiting okay!" The white haired males eyes burned. "I don't want to be the fucking voice of reason for once! Let me do something stupid!" Kurapika was about to retort when he noticed something, forcing him quiet. Until.. "So you admit it?.. You're doing something stupid." The blonde spoke his voice was quiet and cold. "...fuck this." Killua turned his back to alluka and kurapika.  "Bye alluka. See you later.."

..

Sitting inside the restaurant west smiled as he watched killua look for him. Rasing his hand, catching killua's attention. Smiling killua walked over and sat across from west. "You okay kil?" He asked smiling fondly at the white haired boy. "Yeah.. Perfect" killua smiled softly at west, reaching over and grabbing ahold of West's hand, "lets just enjoy tonight kay?" He spoke his voice near a whisper. West tightened his hold on killua's hand. "Okay.."

....

Gon Stood looking at the address he always wanted to be at. He could finally do this. His dream was coming true. He would meet his father, but.. Something didn't feel right, something was missing in this excitement. Someone, was missing. Looking down at his phone for the time. It was 5:38 PM. In the next two minutes he would get a call. It happened everyday. Same time. Over and over like clock work. Leorio never gave up. 'Why doesn't he I understand I will be back..' Gon smiled 'it's not like anything horrible could happen! I've only been gon for like a little over half a year!' Gon thought for a moment. 'leorio just worries a lot. If anything to bad happened he would leave a message..' Gon frowned.

'Right?..'

To be continued I hope you enjoyed!!

I have not edited this