Christmas Special

So biggybigbigb asked me to make this so I did! Also I just want to say merry Christmas to everyone who sees this :))

It was 24th of December, snow was outside ready to de played by kids, the adults and couples making fire in the house and as well as hot chocolate.

Josh,jelly and crainer are covered in blankets, watching home alone, also clubbing together. Jelly then looked out the window, seeing that it was snowing outside. He immediately gaps with excitement slightly yelling "Guys Look!" he said, taking the hand connected to Josh's hand, pointing at the window, so that the others can see what he is talking about.

Then both turned their heads that direction, crainer gaps with excitement as well, almost like he has stars in his eyes, while josh just smiles slightly at their Childish behavior. Getting up front the bed, stretching before saying "I will get the winter coats and fire place ready" after that he heard both 'kids' laughing and cheering, already very excited.

*time skip to then they are ready*

"Alright, ready?" the slug boi asks, his hands in the light gray jacket, a very light  yellow scarf around his neck kinda lazy-ish, and of course black boots and pants.

"YES" The slime boi and the 'skeleton' boi say in unison(don't know if I said 'unison' correct), jelly having a longer coat on, being grass green color, gloves and the scarf being a lighter grass green. And crainers jacket being a light golden-brown color, gloves and the scarf a light yellow as well.

"Alrighty then, let goo!" josh says, opening the door like there is a secret behind it, showing them the bright,white layer of snow on top of the dirt. Josh walks out of the way to let crainer and jelly get out of the as soon as possible, the winter cold but kinda relaxing air hitting them right in the face, as well an, well,  everywhere really.

They laughed, joked around, throwing snowballs at each other, and just having a really good time with each other.

It was 6 Pm, the sky being a black as the void,everyone went inside,as well as the three boys. They were shivering of coldness, they also probably have a sickness, but at least it was fun.
And so they stayed by the fireplace, with blankets around them and hot cocoas in their hands, cubbleing and just relaxing, staying in the silence.

______________________________________

413 words

So I think that some of you are confused, I accidentally posted this chapter while it was still in working, so I apologise for the people who got confused about that. 😅