Girls Sleepover

Gender swap AU

And in this one, all of them are 20+ so yea-

"Jelly,why is your hair so god dang
Long?!" crainer asks with a little bit annoyed, but also surprised.
The brunettes hair was almost past her butt, the annoyed girl wants to style her hair, but cause of her long hair, it takes a lot of bushing to get her hair done." but be honest crainer, isn't the hair very soft?" says the brunette, sighs the yellow hoddie girl "I guess." says to her, rolling her eyes.

The three girls in the house wanted to do a girl's sleepover with their other friends of course,So,they invited jordi(of course) dream, George, sapnap, and Tommy as well as tubbo.

They will at first, in the morning, which it is already, get ready,then  they will go and get the others from the Airport, and josh is already there, waiting for them, while crainer and jelly has to get ready and the house ready as well.

*little (like jelly) time skip*

"OK,all done! Now we have to get snacks, games and drinks" crainer said clapping her hands together while saying that. "Well what are you waiting for!? Let's go!" jelly laughs, pulling crainer to the front door, letting go of her to open the door, take her keys, wallet and pull her outside and closing the door, locking it, and making her way to the car, with her girlfriend behind her.

*Time skip again since I'm lazy af*

After the both where done with getting the place ready, Slogo and the group opened the door to the 'party', twister was on the floor, ready to be played, the uno cards and normal card as well as the snacks where on the coffee table, and the drinks probably in the fridge to keep them cold and fresh.

The bottoms mouths dropped,eyes Lighting up with excitement,of how many games there are to play. While the tops, happy to just chill and talk with the others.

At first they just talked about life, their YouTube career, their own lifes, joking around with each other, and more. Once they had really nothing to talk about, they to just play games, in real life while as well as online like Minecraft, among us, roblox ,and more games.

It was almost midnight, and they decided to watch movies like, horror ones and as well as comedy shows/movies. After the movie marathon, most like sapnap, jelly, jordi and tubbo were asleep, while the others talked about where they will sleep, they decided that the dream team will sleep in the guest room, Tommy and tubbo in Josh's room and jordi on the couch while the others will sleep in Crainers room, since she has the king bed, while the other two have queen beds.

All said goodnight to each other before taking their sleeping girlfriends to the said rooms,all cuddling in those beds, saying good night to each,having more planned for this month.

_______________________________________

506 words

I said like two times that this one-shot will be the death of me lmao.