The company is too lethal

THIS A LOOONG FIC SO BUCKLE UP[2534 words specifically] (Tw:death,grief,resurrection,blood)lethal company AU
(It's also platonic only)

SLOGOS POV:
I,crainer,and Jelly all got hired by an interspacial company called "The Company," where we go from planet to planet and search for...anything.Scrap and human beings needing to be saved mostly.
We get on the spaceship where we will live for however long we will, zipping up our spacesuits and connecting our helmets to our oxigen tanks,a robotic voice blares from the computer in the main room, "hello to our new employees,welcome to the company,your missions is to visit planets and collect scraps,and get rewarded by getting money"it said.

I nodded mindlessly,having already read the documents before sighing for this thing. I look over at my friends,a short brunette in a bright green spacesuit pouting under his helmet with his arms crossed, looking away from a slightly taller, also brunette in a yellow suit laughing at something he said,a arm around the others shoulders.

I smile under my helmet at the sight in front of me. I don't know what i did in my past life to get so lucky to have friends like them,even if i never express it, and I would definitely never say it out loud to them,but i will forever be grateful for metting them and having them as my best friends.

We all decide to go our separate ways for the night,all excited and nervous for  tomorrow's mission.

~~

Waking up at 5am by the spaceship alarm as we couldn't see the sunrise to indicate the time,we got some air dried protein bars and some other, weird looking and bland-tasting food that we got by the company.At 7am we heard the robotic voice blaring in out headphones how where about to land, thanking us for cooperating with them, and how this spaceship and 'highly-advanced' spacesuit is gonna work.

By 8am, we landed, and the spaceship doors opened,showing us a very deserted and almost abandoned-looking planet.
The spaceship shakes as the jetts adjust, ready to land.Fire and smoke blows all the dust around the landing pad as it lands.

Crainers the first to walk out of the spacecraft,the most excited for this 'awesome as fuck adventure' as he said. "yahooo!!" Crainer screamed,"Are you ready, boys!?" Jelly yells through the microphone,his voice being clear as day in my ear."Im so ready!"Crainer said, giggling in a child like excitement,I only sigh, but it gets picked up through the microphone "whats up, josh? Are you scared~?" Jelly teased,I scoffed and rolled my eyes."Not a chance."

Through all of our headpieces, we hear the robotic voice "it is 8:10AM and the temperature is 15°C(59°F)on planet ___ with a hazzard level C difficulty",the only thing heard other than the voice being out footsteps on the course,rough sand.
It was silent between us,the only thing heard were our footsteps towards the abandoned factory where we needed to go to.

Arriving at the main entrance, I started talking, "So we'll go in,get loot and whatever else,and by 6 pm, we should go back." I looked around to see if anyone had anything to say, but both nodded and stayed quiet, so I nodded and opened the door.

It was dark inside,a small weak light lighting the main entrance with three doors,the one in front not having a door so we could see the corridor leading somewhere, and on the left and right having doors that we couldn't see whats on the other side.

Jelly said, "we should stay together." I nodded, and crainer took the lead by going in the corridor with no door, so we followed him.There were lights lining the corridor, so we didn't have the problem of not seeing anything, pipes and mold were lining the stone walls one pipe was broken but it was turned off, we get to a intersection with three ways,we could continue going forward but it was dark for some reason,on our left there was a hallway going to a door and on the right there were more ways to go through.