The calm before the storm pt 2

It was later in the night, around 2 in the morning when Gen woke up

It was later in the night, around 2 in the morning when Gen woke up. She was currently inside the upstairs kitchen quietly making food out of being hungry. Trying to be as quiet as possible the girl stood in front of the stove cooking pancakes. Though even as she was quiet Naomi was walking into the dimly lighten up kitchen knowing someone was awake.

Seeing that it was Gen the girl quickly walked over and pulled the girl into a tight hug. The sudden movement startled Gen but when she realized who it was she quickly turned around to hug Naomi just as tight as she was.

Not saying anything Naomi simply held on to the girl as the sound of the soft sizzling of the chocolate chip pancake cooking behind Gen. Gen didn't say anything either as she hugged back glad to see Naomi was perfectly fine and not hurt anywhere.

Once the two were happy with holding each other they slowed pulled away staring at one another as the soft scent of the pancakes filled the room. After a few minutes of staring at each other Naomi decided that she would break the silence.

"Don't you ever ignore me again" She ordered with a stern yet soft tone as she lifted her hand up and waved her finger towards the taller girl. "You had me worried sick" She continued not letting Gen have a chance to talk. "I know you really wanted to be alone but you know I would never tell anyone where you would be! Next time you better tell me where you are!"

With a simple nod and small smile from Gen Naomi left the kitchen more relaxed and content that the girl was back home where she was supposed to be. Turning back to the food it didn't take long for Gen to make herself a plate and wrap up the rest for the others when they woke up.

It was now 4 in the morning and Gen was already walking back to Cobra's bedroom having already cleaned up her mess and eaten all of her food in a short amount of time. Just as she closed the door behind her she was met with Cobra's form on the bed.

He was spread out on the bed with his back facing her while his head was buried under the pillows to blind the small dim light she switched on when she entered the room. Quickly turning off the light Gen walked over to the bed slowly crawling into the warmth.

Without missing a beat she curled into Cobra's back grinning as she felt him shiver at her cold fingers brushing against his skin. "Why are you so cold" Cobra grumbled moving around to face her and wrap her up in his arms not liking that she was even cold in the first place.

Gen couldn't help but turn into him as she was engulfed by him without any objections. No other words were spoken between them as they fell back into the darkness of sleep. Their grips on each other tight as ever as they cuddled into the only warm source which was each other.

——————————————————————

Hana had just finished showering and getting dressed in the bathroom when she walked into the bedroom to see Rocky already laying on the bed. She knew he wasn't say anything yet since even in a few hours they would be fighting the one gang they had beef with since they became a gang.