Final Mission

(unlike the other chapters before I'll be skipping the whole fight entirely because I don't know how to include the girls in each scene to make it into large chapters so I'll be just skipping to the end and have Bonus chapters of the other two mov...

(unlike the other chapters before I'll be skipping the whole fight entirely because I don't know how to include the girls in each scene to make it into large chapters so I'll be just skipping to the end and have Bonus chapters of the other two movies orr Bonus chapters of a time skip on where the characters are at. HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY!!!)

Everything was stepped into stone. Eri and the man were currently being brought to the stage and SWORD was going to win. Sato and Hana stood back to back breathing heavily as they held their fighting stance has been fighting for a while now.

Toyo was with Hyuga grinning madly as she watched the dust of the many color fireworks they just shot to great a signal for the others. She was over the moon watching the beautiful scene as she thought about the ending of the long waited war.

And lastly, Gen was sitting on her bike behind Cobra as he faced the many cars that were ready to leave the building from the news reporters. She leaned forward against her bike watching the scene play out.

"You cocky brat!" A man yelled stepping out of one of the cars along with others that were his henchmen. "Stand back" A voice ordered as they walked closer to Cobra since he had gotten off his bike.

Sitting up Gen raised an eyebrow interested in what was going to happen but ready to step in if she needed to like she always did. "You're alive" The same guy voiced out as he locked eyes with Cobra then slowly to Gen.

Seeing as though Cobra wasn't going to say anything the man continued. "Do you realize what you've done?" "There will be no next time, you brat!" Another shouted but Gen simply scoffed thinking in her head for the male to shut up.

No one was talking to him.

"This is the last time we'll ever see each other." Cobra finally spoke keeping his blank stare at the oldest man in front of him. "Watch your words, punk." one of the lower bosses uttered. Not wanting to hear anymore Gen stood up and stepped forward.

Her form was straight as she crossed her arms over her chest and glared down at the man to keep him quiet. "You think Kuryu can be destroyed that easily?" The same man from before continued off as he stared down the two who stood in their way.

"An adult's fight isn't about winning or losing. It's about life or death.." Cobra started off as he stared them down

"But we're alive and here."

Sato and Hana at the same time both turned knocking out the same man that was trying to gang upon them with a loud shout.

Toyo laughed jumping to the nearest enemy she saw before tackling him and punching him repeatedly. Over and over.

"Admit it" Cobra continued "You lost" Gen finally looked away from those men and turned to glance at Cobra. His face cold as ever but she could tell that he was worried about everyone else. Worried that anyone else was hurt during this whole mission.