The reassurance

Hana was sitting with the others the whole time Rocky was recovering he didn't want her with him

Hana was sitting with the others the whole time Rocky was recovering he didn't want her with him. It wasn't as though he was mad at her just he didn't want her or anyone else to see him weak Because this time he had been beaten up right in front of her. He didn't want Hana to see him anymore weak than she already had.

No matter how much she tried to show him it was okay because she was his girlfriend and it was fine to her because even if he was beaten up she saw him as strong. Yet it was no use. After all, it hurt Rocky's pride and he needed time to show that he was strong again before he felt that he could be weak in front of Hana again.

Sitting between all of the girls she stared at the ground as she listened to the others talk amongst themselves. All of that changed when the leader of the gang entered the room patched up but walking with a slight limp without his cane.

"Rocky!" "Rocky!" Everyone said or shouted as they all stood up at the sight of him. Hana sat still with her arms crossed over her chest as she stared up towards her lover. "Rocky," One of the girls started off "are you okay?" She asked softly rubbing Rocky's shoulders.

The other girls immediately stepped away knowing that even if the White Rascals did protect them Rocky was Hana's no anyone else even if they were worried. Rocky simply leaned away from the girl's touch keeping his eyes focus on Hana as she sat there.

"Yes. I'm fine." He answered stopping his steps as he stared at his lover "Don't worry" He continued as he answered the girl's question even though his words were meant for Hana. He was the only one that could tell how worried Hana really was.

"Kizzy," He leaned down placing his hands over the item on the table before picking it up "take them home" he ordered as he grabbed his other glove while one of his trusted men started to talk. "Let's go, ladies. Lassie. Cosette." He called out two names who stepped up. "Got it" both of them answered before waving for the girls to follow besides Hana of course.

"Thanks" The girls whispered walking away as Rocky finally sat down beside Hana and leaned his head back against the couch. Quietly Hana turned her head to look over at her lover who has yet to actually say anything to her.

"Rocky," One of his men started off "Cobra's here again" Hana's head peaked up towards the guy wondering if Gen had talked to the Hoodlum gang yet and if she was here again as well but when the guy glanced over to her and shook his head she knew Gen wasn't there.

Sighing Rocky slowly got up to talk to the leader who hasn't just left him alone. Waiting until he was gone Hana grabbed her phone to send a text to the girl who should be with Cobra instead of by herself.

Hana:

Cobra is here

Not saying anything else she closed her phone before standing up and walking towards where the two leaders were. She stood behind the wall quietly listening to the conversation.