Small Background

HERE'S SOME BACKGROUND THAT WASN'T SHOWN IN THE CHAPTERS MUCH

Gen Abe- she was an only child and her parents only ordered her around until the guys in white suits killed them. She ran away from foster care and met Takeru. After a year of living together, she left him to let him focus on his brothers. Now at the area of SWORD, she met the other girls and created Black Rose. Then when Black rose was disbanded she joined the Hoodlum Squad.

Hana Mori- She was the daughter of a smaller Yakuza boss gang. Since they were small she was used as a sex toy for not only her father but also all of his men in the gang because her own mother was a sex toy. At the age of 17 was when she met Gen and run away to join her gang, Black Rose. After years of being a part of the gang, she met Rocky and joined their gang after Black Rose was disbanded.

Sato Okada- She was once again an only child and yet she had a happy life until her father left for another woman and her mother became a monster to her. Her mother forced the little girl to do things that she shouldn't have and let men touch her as she begged for them to stop. when she turned 17 she met Hana and Gen. That was when she left her home never looking back and joining the Black Rose. When they disbanded she went to school to finish off the rest of her classes meeting Murayama and even getting with him as she joined Oya High.

Toyo Kato- She was the oldest child out of two which Shu being her little brother. Their parents never loved them or even cared. The only time they ever talked to them was for money and when they didn't have money they would beat them up. All the time Toyo would take the beating because she never wanted Shu to take them. Though that didn't stop him from seeing as she was beaten. Because of that her personality changed and her mindset was messed up but she was still his older sister. When she was 19 she met the girls and joined Black rose to leave her parents bringing Shu with her. When the gang was disbanded Toyo followed Shu into the gang he joined in. The Daruma Family. That is where she met Hyuga.

I was going to do an extra part 6 for the very last movie but my motivation for that went as I started thinking of other books. So thinking as I already finished the main part of the book I would just end it there. I hope you enjoyed the book and please wait for more to come from an actual anime. hopefully. Other than that my loves please be safe and continue to support me as well as other writers. Until next time my loves.