Chapter 5

Hope you guys like it😊
___________________________

Y/n POV

Right now I am moving towards the command room.

I then entered the command room.

Y/n: <Alpha> Status?

Gwen: Hai... Well the whole city is on the control of Diva or Miku Izayoi. Right now we got sight on Berserk and Hermit who are under control of Diva.
Well your friend Shido Itsuka is Diva's target because he tricked her being a girl. I don't know how he managed to hide Berserk and Hermit flow of Mana. Btw why didn't you killed those Spirits or Diva.

Y/n: If I had done that then the whole city would be back to their senses then they would saw a dead body lying there.

Gwen: I see.

Then we saw that Tohka changed into her Astral Dress which was combined with her maid outfit.

They were fighting..... Fighting...... And then Ellen interupted and took Tohka with her leaving Shido Itsuka.

Gwen: It appears they are weak. I didn't expect Princess to be this weak.

Y/n: Hehe.

Gwen: Huh?

Y/n: Well you see Shido Itsuka seem to know about Spirits but his goal is like to save them and my goal is to eliminate them.

I then started laughing hard then after sometime I stopped.

Y/n: Well now this is getting interesting. Looks like he is a part of that stupid organisation known as Ratotskar. Well now let's see the one whom I really considered as friends are Spirits well now a new game starts from now on.

Then we saw Shido retreating.

Y/n: Now..... Let the game begin.

Gwen: Are you going to show your power?

Y/n: Well no, me, Avi and you are given orders to not interfere in any circumstances. Btw what is <Beta> doing?

Gwen: She is overly angry and is in her room.

Y/n: Well I am going to see her.

I then went towards Aviana's room.

Avian POV

PUNCH
PUNCH
PUNCH

I kept punching the wall of my room. If I had killed that traitor fast enough and not got into interogation then I could have killed her but why Y/n San didn't even let me kill any human who doesn't deserve to live!?!?

???: That's because I can't see your hands coloured with blood.

I looked at the source of voice and found Y/n San. He is still good at reading thoughts.

Y/n: You are angry with me?

Aviana: Well....

Y/n POV

Y/n: Well let me say it again *inhales* I won't let you kill any humans!!!!

Aviana: But that girl is a traitor-

Y/n: And you will not kill any human even if they are traitors!!!

Aviana: But why?!

I then grabbed her by shoulders.

Y/n: Because I experienced both of them!!!!! You knew it!!! And it is not easy to live with that!!!

Aviana: Why!? You allowed me to kill Spirits but why not those traitors!?