Chapter 14

Hope you guys like it😊
_______________________________

THE NEXT DAY

Y/n POV

Y/n: What?!?!

Kotori: You heard it. We are shifting Mana with you.

Y/n: Hold Up!!!! I didn't agreed to that and listen my bestfriend is also coming to shift in my house!!!

Kotori: Dont worry!

Y/n: 'Dont worry'!?!? What if she saw her and started having weird ideas.

Kotori: *smirks* So it's a girl?

Y/n: Dont give that creepy look.

Kotori: Don't worry she will not interfere in your private life.

Y/n:  .........You are sending her in my house!!! That's the biggest invasion of private life!!!

Kotori: I am not telling you to share your room with her.

Y/n: (I will f*cling kill you.)

Kotori: You said anything?

Y/n: Nope.(She can hear thoughts!?!?)

Mana: Can I add my own opinion here?

We both looked towards Mana oh yeah we didn't asked about her opinion.

Mana: Look Y/n I am just living in your house just to keep an eye on you. Remember if there are heroes then there are villains.

Yes here I am.

Mana: I am just going as your personal bodyguard to protect you and your little sister and your Best Friend.

Y/n: But-

Mana: Please.

Y/n: *Sigh* Okay.

Kotori: Good!!!

Man she made my plan difficult and now looks like I can't get in <Apocalypse> for few days.

I then looked towards Shido who was cooking. Yep I was in Shido's home and they still don't trust me that they will hold meetings in their hidden observatory.

Kotori: We already placed all the things which belonged to Mana in your house and shifted her to one of your guests room. Although I am surprised you have 2 guests room.

Y/n: Yep and good thing Rin was playing with her friends otherwise your men would never been able to enter my house.

Kotori: Huh? *Smirks* I would like to meet your sister then.

I then left with Mana following me.

ON THE WAY

We were walking in silence.

Now I am thinking how will I work while she is living with me.

Mana POV

I may be looking calm on outside but I am nervous as hell in inside. Kotori!!! I will not forgive you for this!!!!

FLASHBACK

Mana: You want me to do what!?!?

Kotori: Simple just live with Y/n.

Mana: I AM NOT DOING THAT!!!!!!

Shido: Mana even I don't want to but please at least for us.

Mana: But why me!? Kotori can do it!!!

Kotori: You are saying it like it's easy. Here let me show you a video clip from Yesterday.

She then turned on the video and I saw.... NIGHTMARE!!!!!