Chapter 17

Hope you guys like it😊
___________________

3rd POV

Some days have already passed.

Mana and Avi fight a lot like they are children and Y/n step in all the time.

And right now...

Aviana: Hey Y/n San! Can you help me in my holiday homework?

Y/n: Sure...

Mana: (Hmm why is she asking him since she is part of DEM she should be able to do it... Could it be that she is trying to seduce him and make information come out?!)  Hey Avi!! I can help you with homework! And Y/n Shiro asked Rin on a date they are in the park!

Y/n: Avi... This matter is more important take Mana's help I am gonna make Shiro see Death. *runs off*

Mana: Oh my prank was successful.

Aviana: Yo interfered again?!?!

Mana: Hehe! *Smug look*

Aviana: Tsk! So you asked for it... *Takes a cool stick in hand*

Mana: I am already ready. *Takes a cool stick too*

And they started their clash.

Kotori POV

Hmm who TF is <Threat>?!?!

Kotori: Damn!! Where is Y/n's sister hiding?!

Kanazuki: Dont worry Commander we will find her soon...

Kotori: Hope so...

Woodman POV

Elliot: Oliva L/n... Why she choose to fight with DEM side?

Karen: Hmm... We don't know sir... <Hope> or Oliva L/n used to help to us in Spirit Saving there must be a reason... Y/n L/n is too dumb which means she don't take care of her brother's studies...

Elliot: Dont be like Karen... I believe in that kid he has potential to be the smartest. *smiles*

Karen: You think so? I don't know... But what we should do with <Threat> problem...

???: My~ My~ Having a conversation about my sister without me?~

We looked at the source of voice and found no one.

Karen: *gets on alert* Who was it?!

She took out her gun but the next movement her gun was cut in half.

Karen: Huh?!

Then I felt a presence next to me as I looked at it I found a girl looking at my computer.

???: My~ my sister looks quite sexy~

Woodman: Who are you?

???: Oh sorry!~ and yeah my name is Micaela!~ Micaela L/n!~ sister of Oliva and Y/n L/n!