Chapter 2

Hope you guys like it😊
_____________________________

Y/n POV

Ellen: Well since you are a part of DEM it is common sense that you will help us in eliminating Spirits and Ratotskar.

Y/n: You got me wrong here <Adeptus 1>.

Ellen: Huh?

Y/n: The reason I showed my face was not because of Isaac's Order but it was my own decision. Know why?

Ellen: Why?

Y/n: I watched the whole fight of Arbatel and Ratotskar's airship. Sorry I didn't watched yours, as I thought you can handle Princess and Berserk.But here you are...

Ellen: Watch your mouth!!! I can literally kill you right now-

Isaac: Stop Ellen.*look towards me* What do you want to apply here? And could you help Arbatel?

Y/n: Welp even I could help them will it be helpful for us?

Ellen: Huh?! If you could help them then that mission would not be a failure!!!

Y/n: You are blaming me for your incompetence?

Ellen: What you said!?!?!?

Y/n: Gwen.

Gwen: Hai... Well <Adeptus 1> what he meant was that you were too much dependant on those <Bandersnatchs> that was the reason of your failure. And the reason he didn't gave order to save Arbatel because he didn't want to those guys who can't follow simple orders.

Ellen: Well.....

Isaac: I am with you on that one <Threat>.

Ellen: *Sigh* Me also.

Y/n: Great!! Great!!

Ellen: But anyway I want to see what can you and your team can do?

Y/n: Well <Alpha> and <Beta> change into your suits pls.

Gwen/<Alpha>: Hai.

Aviana/<Beta>: Hai.

They both then changed into their suits.

<Alpha>'s <Valkyrie>[Only focus on the Battle Realizer(BR) Unit]

<Beta>'s <Hunter> (Her Battle Unit<Hunter>'s picture is already provided in first chapter)

Ellen: They are kind of different from what DEM built.

Y/n: Huh? Both are built by DEM and the new Realizer I provided.

Ellen: You provideed a Realizer.

Y/n: Yes it's a most advanced <Realizer> than yours. Their suit is known as Battle Realizer Unit in short BR unit. Basically they are much stronger than CR Unit.