09

Jasmine

I ride Travis, while he kisses me. He holds me close, pounding into me with a vengeance.

Someone's emotional.

"Fuck, Miss." he bites into my shoulder, fucking into me.

He pulls out as he finishes, frowning. "That was only one for you. You wanna another round I know you were pent up earlier."

I shake my head. He sighs. "You sure, Miss? No harm, I can get you off pretty good, y know."

"No, no."

He sighs. "Listen, I'll be pretty busy now. Might not be able to be on call."

"You alright?"

He nods. "My nephews gonna be staying with me. He's only 2 so I'll be with him most of the time."

I clench my jaw. He's a valuable resource. I'm gonna have to compromise.

"You wanna have a little room here? He can nap."

He quirks his brow. "Dick so good you'll watch another woman's baby to get it. Fuck, put that on a plaque, it's an award."

I snort, pulling up my panties. I open my legs. "You having a tough time, baby?"

He sighs. "Can you tell?"

I pat the space between my legs. He lays between my thighs, reaching up and giving me a kiss.

I play with his hair. "Your sister? Is she okay?"

"Dunno. Get the feeling Ronan's gonna be with me a long time."

"So you're like a dad now?" I ask.

He sighs. "Yeah guess so."

"Well, I can't say I have time to babysit, but you're welcome to...bring him here for the night if you want to watch Netflix, fuck."

"Yeah that'll be good, Miss."

I tighten my thighs around him. "We're friends you know? Me and you?"

He smiled, looking up at me. "Yeah. Course. Hey, give me a few minutes. I want you. That okay?"

"I'm ready for you baby,"

"Yeah I feel you."

He can feel that?

"Mh. The heat from your pussy and I feel when you flutter. It's cute. Sexy."

I look away. Shit that's not at all embarrassing.

He says nothing for a while. "She raised us, Wes did. Middle of junior year, she quit school worked eight jobs raised us. Eight of us, including herself. Not that she ever did anything for herself."

I stroke his hair. "Then Roman came and she busted her ass even harder. My sister...she doesn't look well. I...what if she dies?"

"She's not gonna die," I assure him. Not that I know that. "She's strong."

"She's been strong for 30 years. Stronger than anyone should be. How long can strong last?"

That's a good fucking question. One I don't know the answer to. I don't wanna bullshit. I don't know what to do. So I play with his hair silently.

"She used to...she used to give us coffee. Every day before school. All of us, we had ADD real bad. Seven of us, couldn't sit fucking still. But she read that caffeine calmed people with ADD calm down. Shit actually worked. She used to pump us full it, just to get through the day. Said it wasn't good for us, and that she was sorry about it, but we were hyper fucking pricks and she needed us to get through school."

I smile. He laughs softly. "She did it though. Every one of us graduated. We weren't fucking valedictorian but we did it. Bunch of fucking crack babies made it through high school, and that was more than most could say in my neighborhood."

I hug him tighter, as he intertwined their hands.

"Our teachers would ask if we were one of Wes' kids. Asked how many was after us," he scoffed. "I just...I wish I would've thought to stop them. Mom and pop. Getting high and having kids. That's all they did. Then dumped them on her. And she took em. Open handed every time."

He sighed. "Don't mean to dump all this on ya. Sorry."

"We're friends aren't we? I called you and dumped my moms shit in your lap. It's fine. It's what friends are for."

He looks up at me with a small smile. "Thanks. Means a lot to me. I appreciate it."

I smile. It's the least I can do. He's actually...well so far he's pretty good. Not just a good fuck, he's...he's like that girl you run into in the club bathroom when you're throwing up.

And she's just like, it's okay sweetie all men suck I'll kill him for you.

He's like that. He's a good guy.

I massage his scalp.

"You know something, Miss?"
"Yeah?"
"You're beautiful. But that's the least interesting thing about you?"

I frown, thinking over his words. "What's the most interesting thing about me then?"

"I'm not sure yet. I hope I found out."

God...that's...thats the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me.