05

He lays beside me.

"Hey, Miss?"

I glance over. "Yeah?"

"Sucked the fucking soul out me. You're a fucking professional."

I chuckle. "And you're crude as ever."

He laughs, kissing me. "Hey, you work tomorrow?"

"I work everyday."

He smiles. "Let's do something. Movies. Restaurant. Fuck, both right? Like a classic date or something?"

I lick my lips. "I'm not looking for anything serious right now. Just this."

His smile drops for a moment. He looks away. "Well...shit. Alright. If that's what you want. Sure, Miss."

He sighs, leaning over. "So what? Just fuck buddies then? You call me when you need me?"

"And vice versa when I'm not working," I look back at him, sitting up.

He sighs. "Alright," he leans over kissing my shoulder. "Hey, if you want me to come over and cook you something I'll do that too."

He kisses my back. "Hey, you have another few rounds in you?"

His large hand slips around my neck. "Let's try something different. You wanna do anything kinky," he cups my breasts.

"Yeah, maybe..." I smirk, looking at my phone.

He puts his fingers in my mouth. I raise a brow.

I suck on them, humoring him while I check my schedule. He chuckles.

"You don't have to suck my fingers off to get me to leave you alone, Miss, just tell me to fuck off and I will."

I bite his fingers. He chuckles, slipping his fingers out of mouth.

"S'not the first time I seen you, you know? The parking garage, I mean."

"Oh?" I got an early meeting tomorrow. Maybe one more long round.

"Yeah. We went to high school together, actually, believe it or not, for two years."

I look back at him. "Which one?"

"Gallagher High. '10 and '11." He pulls me into his arms.

"Shit. I don't remember you," I frown.

"I didn't expect you would. It was 10 years ago. 'Sides, not like we were close. I just...had a crush on you, s'all. You never forget your high school crush, it's what they say."

I chuckle. "That's sweet," I kiss him. "This is like a victory for you then. High school self I mean."

He frowns. "Nah. You're not a trophy. You're a person. I just always thought you were really smart. And cool, and I liked your style. And you were nice. To everyone. I mean you were never a dick, and uh...high school fucking sucks for everyone so you remember the people who aren't total fucking assholes, yknow."

I nod. "I know what you mean. Hey, you still up for another round."

"Yeah, always. You're a sex goddess." He kisses my cheek. "You wanna be on top again?"

"No. You do the work," I huff.

He climbs over me, his scent heavy and heady. God he's sexy, he's so...he's larger than life. He bends down give me a kiss.

I lick my lips. A good kisser too...

His bends down, sucking my nipples. I don't feel much there, but watching him enjoy himself, is nice. He glanced up at me.

"Not a very sensitive spot huh?" He asks, he twists my nipples.

I fake a moan, trying to get him off the subject.

He frowns. "Told you don't fake shit with me. Just tell me to fuck off."

"Fuck off."

He kisses me with a small smile. "Done."

He kisses my neck, moving down my belly.

"What's this?" I ask, as he keeps moving down.

He glanced up at me. "Giving you head. You need to be real wet don't wanna tear you."

"I'll be fine," I smirk.

"You denying head, Miss?"

"I got one more orgasm in me, I want you inside me."

He quirks a brow. "I'll get you there twice. Don't worry just enjoy yourself."

He goes down, getting me off quickly, licking me up. He strokes himself, putting the condom on.

"I can't," I huff. "I've never been able to cum but two times a—"

He pushes inside me, stroking deep and hard, I wrap my arms and legs around him, as he presses me deeper in the mattress.

"Fuck you're so good, ma," he growls, I nibble on his ear, making him moan. "I like that."

I smile. So cute. I reach down, fondling his balls. He moans, biting into my neck.

"Ease up, I'm gonna make you cum one more time tonight."

I let go, scratching his back as he pounds a good spot.

"Right there, right there," I hold him tighter.

"I got you, fuck, come on, come on give it to me, baby, one more, you got one more in you gorgeous."

I hold him even tighter, as I feel the feeling taking over me. "I'm close, don't stop."

He makes me cum again making me slump down. He gives me a kiss.

"Told you I'd get you there," he kisses my head. "You good?"

I nod. "Just tired."

He stands stretching. "You marked me up. I like it."

I snort.

He bends down, putting on his shirt. "I'm guessing you want me to leave for the night?"

I nod. He sighs. "Give me a call."

"Want me to suck you off before you leave? Condom on of course."

He chuckles. "Thanks for the offer, Miss. But you look tired."

He gives me another kiss. "Fucking spectacular. You be careful some idiot might marry you," he smirks.

I chuckle. "Oh no, I'm a bitch. What idiot would of that?"