Epilogue

Peter and Charley woke up at hardly the same time. When they looked out of the window the moon was shining brightly on the night sky.

And then they realised it.

They weren't dead. But they were in an unfamiliar room. They had no weapons and were complelty defenceless.

"Oh you're awake" said a feminine tone from the door. By the door stood a young female werewolf.

"Hello my name is Jackie, I'm here to tell you that everyone is waiting at you" she smiled and then motioned for the clothes on the chair.

"I will be waiting outside of the door." she said and left.

Charley wanted to ask so much things but rather shut his mouth. "Did we have sex together?" asked Peter looking over at Charley.

His eyes widened but he still had the clothes he remembered wearing to Jerry's lair.

After a awkward undressing and Peter being a pervert they walked out of the room. The young woman was standing there, leaning against the door.

"I guess you have a lot of guestions so let me answer them" she said and started walking. The boys looked at each other and then followed her.

"Our king Jerry was possessed by an evil spirit. When you staked him the spirit left. Jerry is still a vampire. Your girlfriend is a human. And your friends Ginger and Ed are alive." she said and then stopped before a big door.

"Wait so Jerry is still a vampire but now he's not... Bad?" asked Charley a little confused. "Yeah" the woman smiled and opened the door.

There stood (Y/N) and Ginger twerking on a table wijt 'Lone Diger' was playing on the background.

Peter noticed that (Y/N) had a crown with diamonds on her head. Then he saw Jerry. He had the exact same crown on his head.

"My queen" said the woman and (Y/N) stopped to look at her. When she saw Peter and Charley she smiled. Before Charley could say anything Amy runs into his arms and hugs him tightly.

Before tears spilled into Charley's eyes, the last thing he saw was Jerry passionately kissing you...

And that's how stared the grand adventure of Jerry the vampire and  (Y/N) the Queen

So that's the end. Or is it? Tell me if you would like a part two of this book. I would probably get more into (Y/N) past and her powers.

Until then. Bye bye my little soldiers 🖤