5-"She's Something More"

Edd had run away from one of his bullyes losing his bag with weapons.

He had jumped over several fences until he sttoped to take a breath. He looked around carefully. Then started running again. Running right into Jerry.

Edd stumbled and falled flat on his stomach. Edd started pounding on the glass door to let him inside. Jerry looked around, not even one of the man noticing the feminine figure standing in the dark corner of the garden.

Edd had enough as he grabbed a painting can and threw it into the door successfully braking it and stumbling inside.

After a few steps he stopped and looked at Jerry who was standing outside looking at him.

"It's over. You aren't invited." Edd said out of breath. Jerry gived him the 'I'm not sure about that' look before walking inside the house.

Edd's breath hitched as Jerry took another few steps towards him.

"It's empty... You probably didn't read everything about us did you?" said Jerry with venom dripping from his tone.

He leaned against the kitchen counter and motioned to his chest.

"You were watching me... And I was watching you.... And her" said Jerry. Edd started running upstairs, Jerry following close behind him, whistling.

You were outside watching them. They were your prey. You walked inside after Jerry. Then closed your eyes as you made yourself see the future.

Your smile faded and you walked outside, into your dark corner. You couldn't change theys future. That only they can do.

Edd runned upstairs, looked around and stomped into one of the open doors. Jerry came after him still whistling. He sniffed the air. The could smell two things. One of them was Edd. He was too hungry in the moment to even slightly care about the other smell.

Edd closed the door behind and carefully climbed onto the roof of the house. Slowly trying to get off of it as soon as possible.

When he jumped down he had hurtled his ankle. Not noticing you and Jerry at first.

"That looked like it hurted" said Jerry now sitting on a chair besides the door. Edd screamed in pure terror and came stumbling into the pool after knocking out the table and other chairs.

Jerry stranded up getting closer and closer to Edd.

"You chewed off to much buddy" said Jerry getting even closer. "It's too late I told everyone about what you and (Y/N) are!" said Edd raising a little cross charm on his necklace.

"And you really think the believed you!" asked Jerry at the end on the pool. "No no no don't try it on me. You can't get inside me head. Cmon I dare you try it.!" Edd practically screamed motioning one of his fingers to his temple.

"Okay..." said Jerry as he slowly walked into the pool. "You are glad you are diffenert..." started Jerry.

Edd looked at him. "How can you live with these kind of people...." continued Jerry motioning around him. Edd seemed to get it and become silent.

"Even your best friend thinks you are a loser" said Jerry with a little laugh at the end. "No" whispered Edd. He didn't know what to think.

"You were born for this..." said Jerry getting too close for comfort to Edd. But Edd seemed to be frezed in shock. He didn't flinch away. He just stood there.

"What about (Y/N)?" asked Edd when Jerry puts a hand at the back of his head. Jerry's eyes widened a little.

"Well..." Jerry laughed a little "Let's just say she's something more" he smirked before sinking his fangs deep inside Edd's neck.

You couldn't look any more. Some would say you already killed more people but... They were bad people. You could see the future, you saw they future.

The pair from the previous night would grew up alcoholic and abusive parents. They would eventually kill and be in prison.

You helped Earth to get rid off another bad humans.

You closed your eyes and took a deep breath. Then you guickly but soundlessly runned back home.

My friend made me say it but yes I made (Y/N) a little op (over powered) in this book. You know for fun 😉