11-"Go Get The Authorities!"

"Is That A Stake?" you asked with a smirk motioning the stake in Charley's hand. Everyone's eyes snapped to the stake. "No.... Maybe" said Charley with a nervous chuckle as he stuffed the stake into his back pocket.

"Look, even if you are loosing it, you do not get to blow me off. You don't go from something to nothing over night. And your not nothing to me Charley so whatever is happening I would like you to talk to me, to tell me what's going on" said Amy with tears pricking her eyes. Judy smiled and you stranded awkwardly besides the door.

"Oh man" whispered Charley to himself. "Amy look I..i..eh... I need you to just forget about me okay? I'm not gonna let you get hurt. I'm sorru" said Charley sadly. 'Ooohhh such interesting cabinets' you thought as you looked into the kitchen, trying not to puke from the sweetness between the two.

"But how? How am I gonna get hurt" asked Amy with the annoyed tone again.

A shiver went down your spine when you felt the dark presence of Jerry outside the door. You unintentionally smirked and your eyes gloved with pink. But no one seemed to notice the light from your eyes as Jerry knocked.

"Stay there" said Charley to Amy and stranded besides you before the door. "I've got it" said Judy before Charley cut her off again. "No no don't answer it" he said as he shoved you out of the way, making Amy gasp and help you regain your balance.

"Please don't answer it" begged Charley his mother completely ignoring your near fall. "Okay Charley this is ridiculous" said Judy with a small smile.

"Judy it's Jerry from next door" said Jerry. "No don't" said Charley grabbing Judy's shoulders to stop her from moving. "Don't answer the door" said Charley a little louder ths time.

"This is my house, and I will answer the door if I want to" said Judy. That answer made you snort guietly. "Eh mom" said Charley grabbing his mom's shouders again and looking into her eyes.

"Judy I need to talk to you" said Jerry still waiting outside. "Just... Hold on" said Judy looking into Charley's eyes.

"Now... Your son is harrasing me" Jerry said. 'Oh so you are playing with this card' you thought. "Charley what is going on?" asked Judy now annoyed at her son. Meanwhile you dragged Amy a little more away from the door.

"He broke into my house" continued Jerry. Before Charley coudl say something into his defence Judy beated him into it. "Charley is that true?" she asked now angry at her son.

'Wooow this is comedy.... Or tragedy' you though and chuckled a little. Amy looked at you like you were insane. You just made a motion with your hand and the both of you let it go.

"I would rather not take this to the authorities but I will" Jerry said. 'If they don't let you in now.... We are screwed' you thought bitterly.

"I have no choice.... He's sick he's deluded" Jerry continued. Charley looked at Judy with pleading eyes. Your breath hitched. 'We are screwed'.

"Go Get The Authorities!" Judy screamed and then rolled her eyes. You could practically see the fangy smirk Jerry just did as he walked back to to his home.