4-"like Beta And Alpha?"

I rewrited this part

Charley runned of to Adam's house not seeing Jerry looking hungrily at him.

Whne he got there a pretty pissed of Ed was looking at him. "Dude where the heck have you been?" asked Ed with annoyance in his voice. "You said aftrr school" said Charkey back. "Well yeah I meant right after school. It's dusk do you know what that means?" Ed asked.

"I have no idea" Chalery said back with tone that yelled 'let's just get this over with'. They together came to the door and Ed knocked and ringed a few times. After a while Ed climbed inside by the dog door and then opened the door for Charley.

Ed puts his bag on the floor and takes out a stake. Charkey rolled his eyes at it. "Well I really hate to tell you this but.... Two of your neighbours are vampires" said Ed like it was the most normal thing.

"My neighbours?" "Yeah" "Next doors?" "Yeah". "Jerry and (Y/N)? Yeah I just talked with them" said Charley. "Okay Jerry" said Ed finally standing up again. "That Is a terrible vampire name" said Charley annoied. He didn't think that (Y/N) could be a vampire. I mean he saw her many times in the sun.

"I didn't name him that I'm just reporting the facts" whisper-yelled Ed walking away from Charley. Charkey sighed and started following him. Both of the young males failing to notice the figure watching them.

Ed walked upstairs a little crouched like something is hunting them. "Adam" he whispered. Charley wanted to play with him a little so he jumped neat the stairs making sound. Ed turned to him and shushed him, then continued walking to Adam's room.

When he got inside he saw someone behind the door so he immediately started stabbing it. After a few seconds he realised it is a cardboard figure. "Jesus now I feel stupid" said Ed. "Yeah well noone is home" sair Charkey annoyed and bored.

~A little time skip~

"And what about (Y/N)?" asked Charkey after his nerve breaks and he pushed Ed to the floor. "What do you mean?" asked Ed annoyed. "Well I saw her in the sun many times." said Charkey. "I know. That's why I think she is an Alpha or something like that. Maybe a Queen" said Ed. "You mean like Beta And Alpha? Like wolves have it?" asked Charkey jokingli. "Well yeah" said Ed.

Charley just rolled his eyes and walked away leaving Ed hurt and laying on the floor...