Chapter Thirteen

Jenny's Point of View

I thought I'd surprise Michael at work with some chicken pasta stuff his mother taught me to work. I made my way to his office with the "armed companions" following closely behind me. I tried to look my best but with my huge stomach it was a bit hard. I wore a red dress that accommodated my growing belly but accentuated my curves. I didn't usually toot my our horn, but I looked pretty good. Everyone in the office seemed to lack any happiness in their face mainly because my husband believed that joy in the workplace was a sin. I made it my goal it make them smile whenever I visited.

I could hear shouting coming from Michael's office, and knew what was coming. Michael's intern Benjamin, who was looked like the superficial nerd, hung his head and closed the door behind him.

"Benjamin what happened?"

"Well ma'am. I got fired. I mean this was just an internship and not an actual job but I digress." He said pushing up his glasses. I had handpicked Benjamin to be his intern and I'll be damned if my hard work goes to waste.

"Whatever, forget what he said and go back to work."

"But what will Mr.Manc-"

"Don't worry about that. I say you stay and that's final!" He nodded his head and went to his office.

"Everyone I need your attention. Frankly I'm tired of you guys walking here like zombies. So we're going to have a fun break." I hooked up my phone to the announcement system and started dancing. Everyone was pretty hesistant but I got them moving.

"What is that incessant noise. Turn that shit down." Michael said stomping around like a two year old. I handed him a chocolate bar and banished him to his office. After tiring ourselves out, I turned off the music and went to Michael's office.

"What was that Jenny?" He asked calmly.

"You treat your employees like slaves and I decided to give them a break. You know increase morale and all that, and I brought you lunch." We talked for a while until we heard a knock on the door. A drop dead gorgeous blonde woman opened the door and made her way towards his desk.

"Hello Sir. I was wondering if you wanted me to grab US lunch."

"No Megan, that's alright."

"Who are you." I asked feeling overly territorial.

"Michael's new personal assistant we go way back, I replaced Shay, she's been promoted and who might you be?"

"His wife."

"Oh, so you're the wife that I haven't heard about. Well I leave you two alone." She walked out with a sway in her hips. I slowly turned my head back to Michael.

"Jenny, its not what you think."

"'We go way back' who was that slore?"

"She was my first personal assistant and she heard of an opening and applied."

"I want her gone."

"No, she's the best assistant I've ever had."

"Wait a minute. I'm your wife and I'm carrying our swirl child, and you're telling me that you won't fire her!?"

"That is precisely what I am telling you." I couldn't believe it. I could hear snickering outside the door. "Is that, that bitch out there I'm going to kick her ass." I walked to towards the door and Michael grabbed my arm. Megan walked in and started laughing.

"It was just a prank! For basically uprooting my whole tyrannical dictatorship I have going on. Megan is a lesbian anyway." Michael said while laughing.

"Its a pleasure to meet you. Mrs. Mancini and if he ever slips up, I'm first in line." She said winking.

"You little bastard. I'll admit you had me there."

"And I have another surprise." He got down on one knee. "Jennifer Mancini, you already have the rings on your finger so this part is a little awkward. But I know we started off rocky. But you are the light in my life and its a joy and honor to wake up next to you each day. I love you with all of my heart. Please do me the honor of marrying me again. The right way."

"Yes! Of course. I love you so much." I felt so complete. I had my family and thats all I really needed.

------------------------

Long time no see. So here's the dealio. I haven't updated in like 84 years. This is a filler yes but I felt bad for not updating. So I have a destination but I need a way to get there and I am fresh out of ideas. So please if you have an idea please comment or message!! Please I'm begging you!!!!

Fun Fact about me: thinking about Harry Styles for long periods of times makes me die. I cried at work one time because they played story of my life. I legitimately cried. Its pitiful I know. What's interesting about you? 

(Swirl Babies: I stole that, you know who you are lol)