Chapter Nine

2 Months Later 

I felt like I was a whale. I constantly had to go shopping because my I was as big as a house. Maria and I had gotten closer over the past few weeks and was my shopping buddy.

"Hey Maria, its Jenny. Wanna do some more shopping today?"

"Of course. All I'm doing is watching Netflix and updating this damn blog. I'll pick you up."

"No don't worry about it I'll meet you at the mall in an hour."

"Alright see you there." 

Unfortunately in order for me to go shopping I needed a credit card. The credit card Michael had with his at all times. I made my way to my car, and was followed by the ominous security detail that Michael had one me. I rolled my eyes and parked my car next to Michael's.

"I don't need you guys to hold my hand everytime I get out of my car. Literally." I was so annoyed by them. 

"We're sorry ma'am we're just doing our job." I breathed heavily and made my way to the top floor. I did this everytime I needed money. Momma didn't raise no fool, I still had every intention of leaving Michael but I was gonna do it pregnant and poor. Each time I got the card, I'd withdraw a bit of money and put it in a separate bank. I had about $5000 saved up so far. I just needed to double that and I was outta there. Every now and then I'd see the Michael I fell in love with but right now this bastard was a pain in my ass and I was threw. 

"You idiot do you know how important that merger was? Get the hell out of my office you are fired!" I recognized Michael's voice. He was constantly yelling at one of his employees. This time it was Shayla the only person I liked. I saw her running past me with tears in her eyes. 

"Shay. Shay stop your crying. Don't go anywhere I'll do my best." Most of his fired employees would run to me and pled for their jobs back. She nodded and wiped her tears. I handed her a candy bar and mad my way to his office. I literally had an entire candy factory in my bag, it's all that I craved. 

"Michael, may I talk to you for a minute?" We walked into his office and I sat on his sofa, and made a puppy face. 

"No Jenny, she's fired." I took a Snickers out of my bag and started devouring it."

"Please Micheal, you know she's a good girl and she's a single mom. What if that was me? and I need the card Maria and I are going shopping." he handed me his card.

"FIne she can have her job back. This is the last time understand me. And stop eating so many fucking candy bars. I want you to retain at least some of your figure after you have the baby."  I took a deep breath and walked out. I winked at Shayla and told her to go back to work. I had to withdraw only in the Mall because the Rent a Cop Michael had following weren't as on my ass. I ran to the ATM and withdrew $200. Then I put it in my secret account. I finally met up with Maria at the Maternity Store. We gossiped for hours and she helped me clean the store out. 

"So how are you and my brother? I wish he'd hurry up and make an honest woman out of you."

"We're great. What do you mean by that?"

"I mean I wished he'd hurry up and marry you so we can officially be sisters. We will plan the wedding of the century" she said smiling."

"Maria, we got married two months ago at the courthouse. I thought he would've at least told you. He hasn't even got me the ring yet. Maria I have to leave him." she wiped my tear away. 

"Jenny, I know how my brother is. He's just like my dad. My mother shut up and took it, and I don't want you to go through that. If you want my help in leaving him, I'd be honored to help' she whispered to me. Michael had ears everywhere so we had to be careful. 

"I've got a little more than $5000 saved up. I just need some more to take care of myself and the baby." The guards were getting closer, so we excused ourselves to the bathroom. 

"I'll give you whatever you need to get you out of here. But you can't keep Michael from the baby. I don't know how you'd work that out."

"Thank you so much Maria. You have no idea what that means to me. I'll leave tonight." she embraced me. We heard toilet flush and a sweet looking girl emerged. "Nice shoes" she said with a wink.

"I think you have an admirer" Maria said laughing. My gut was eating me alive but I knew what I needed to do. Maria and I hung out at the food court and went our seperate ways, not before she wrote me a check for $5500. I had what I needed. Michael wouldn't be home for another two hours. I packed only what I needed. I wrote Michael a note telling him I wouldn't keep him away from our son but he and I needed to end and I'd contact him soon. I wiped my eyes and placed the note on our bed. 

"You must think I'm and idiot if you think I'm gonna let you leave me especially with my son." I hadn't heard him come in. 

"How'd you know."

"Well obviously because of the suitcases by the door, and I have eyes everywhere." That bitch from the bathroom. 

"I have eyes everywhere. I always know where you are and what you're doing. Running to a bathroom won't stop me. So wipe your tears, unpack your bags, and make my dinner. Maria will be dealt with and your bank account no longer exists" he said with a smirk. I felt the last bit of love I had for him leave my heart. But like a good girl I made hime dinner anyway. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This might be the stories longest chapter in the story! But omg right! I made a tumblr for my stories since I'm obsessed with them! (jennyandmike.tumblr.com) i just started it so yea follow!!!!, But TamaraBonbon is always supporting and looking out so HEYYYYYYY! I really like this chapter and it's about to go down.