Please Don't Give Up On Me

Zis mehfil ne tukhraya hume

Kyun uss mehfil ko yaad kare

Aaage haazar laamhe bula rahehein humein

Aao musquratein huye unke saath chalein

|| MUMBAI ||

 Three months leap.

There's so much Aryan wanted to tell Kainaat, but he just doesn't know how to and from where to begin.

He saw the fear, weakness, and consternation in her eyes. His demons always whisper that he is no good for her, and he just tries to run away from that fact. 

He is like this for his own reasons. He won't ever blame it on anybody else or anything. He just doesn't know how to fix it. However, for once, he thought there is hope for him to escape these demons in his mind. 

Kainaat. His Kainaat!

He never wants to burden her with his own problems. He never wants to force himself, his emotions, his miseries upon her! These three months away from her made him realize how much he needs her by his side. He could've forced her to come back to him, emotionally blackmail her, the state he left her that day at the Airport was Vulnerable. She was Vulnerable, he could've stayed back in LA or persuade her to travel to India with him, maybe if it were someone else, he would've actually done that.

But, not with her! He feels the most vulnerable and weak when it comes to her. He doesn't know why maybe Love? Well, his Angry Bird rather gave it the name of "Obsession", "Insanity", "Madness" and whatnot.

He wants her to come to him by herself. He wants her to spread her arms wide for him willingly, where he can hide, hide away from all his miseries, insecurities, rumors, imperfections, flaws, and lastly hatred. 

" Please, don't give up on me Kainaat. " Aryan whispered to himself, closing his eyes leaning back on the couch.

 An hour or two later.

" Ayo! Wassup? " Suhana asked as she came downstairs from her room.

" Hi, Sue! Good Morning. Come, I've made your favorite french toast. " Aryan replied with a small smile.

" Hmm. " Suhana replied looking at him weirdly.

Suhana very well knew something was not right with her brother. He was definitely not the cheerful and extremely extrovert, happy-go-lucky kind of guy, and they always have their "brother-sister" arguments on; continuously. However, they are extremely close! Although she always expresses how she loves Abram the most and Aryan is always a pain in the ass for her, but she would be by Aryan's side in a heartbeat!

What scared her the most was, he wasn't even trying to hide his emotions this time. Earlier whatever shits would happen or hard times that he would've to go through. He would shout, scream, break things, go party with his friends, be with girls, wouldn't give a heck about his image and standards.