The Aftermath

"Obsessive love disorder" (OLD) 

It refers to a condition where you become obsessed with one person you think you may be in love with. You might feel the need to protect your loved one obsessively, or even become controlling of them as if they were a possession.

I sincerely wanted to include this subjective in this story. The male protagonist (Aryan) is just my imagination and not the reality. The male character here would be shady, obsessive,  and kind of ballistic. If you do not like these types of stories, then please do not continue reading this book. 

even in all this silence, my mind is the loudest place I'm living in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It all started when her own choices and decisions turned all over me, a day she never imagined will come. It's really crazy, how fast life can change. She should honestly stop taking on the spot decisions and have some planning and understanding before deciding on anything. Those decisions are now killing her. She just couldn't wrap my head around the fact, that Aryan is behaving this ballistic. 

" Just decide, Jaan. A life with me or death with me? " Aryan asked putting his index finger on the trigger.

" Aryan, relax okay. I was just kidding, of course, I would love to marry you; be with you, and watch you grow in life. You are very special to me, keep that gun down; please. " Kai pleads to try to calm him down.

However, instead of putting down the gun, he pressed the trigger. He freaking pressed the trigger! Kainaat screamed waiting for them to fall and receive death. But, then she opened her eyes not feeling anything, and saw him smiling. Eventually, he bends his head a little backward and chuckled in a minacious voice.

" Even I was joking KBear. The gun is empty. " Aryan said looking at me.

Kainaat was numb. She could not figure out a single thing or words that he was speaking. This crazy man was playing with her all along. Therefore, she jumped towards him hitting him with her small fists and tears streamed down her face. 

" You Idiot! You Moron! I thought I lost you! " Kai spat in anger.

" See Kainaat, even you were in danger but you were worried more for me. This shows your love for me! " Aryan whispers caging her in his arms.

Thus, the realization dawned upon Kainaat, of course, she was in love with this man. Her breath got heavy in his proximity. 6000 meters above the mother Earth, in a vacant sky with this handsome man.

He left her hand went backward a little and started to open the buttons of his white shirt. On the other hand, Kainaat was beyond shock.

" What...are...you doing Ar...Aryan? " Kai stammered while he just opened all the buttons.

Kainaat closed her eyes with her palms, not wanting to see anything and make him feel uncomfortable. While Aryan just chuckled and pulled her hands making her look at him. She blinked her eyes repetitively to believe that what she was seeing was real. 

Just at the point of his heart was her name  Kainaat   inscribed with beautiful calligraphy.

She looked at him with tears in her eyes, absolutely not knowing what to say. He held her hand as the color of his hazel-brown orbs dilated to a much darker shade that twinkled with all the love and affection he had for her. 

" Kainaat, today I, Aryan Khan promise you that until I am alive my heart, its heartbeat belongs to you; only you. My body, each breath, soul, and everything is yours.  I will never love or even look at any other female personality the way I love and look at you. " Aryan said each and every word clear.

On the other hand, Kainaat didn't know when her tears started to fall vigorously. His eyes showed his determination, his loyalty, and honesty. She didn't know when she just wrapped her hands around him keeping her head on the tattoo, just above his heart; silently listening to his heartbeat. Aryan reciprocated the hug wrapping his strong masculine arms around her. Her scent entered his senses evoking his demons who then took their share of addiction. She sincerely was the addiction, both of his and his demons!

" Well, similarly I promise to you Kainaat, from now on and this moment you belong to no one else but me. I, Aryan Khan will imprint in your soul such a way, that you will never be able to remove it! " Aryan added. 

However, Kainaat was far more engulfed in his earlier statement to notice the possession his current sentences held. His obsession for her at this very moment had grown to a whole new level. He then, pulled her more into his arms trying to hide her in him; completely.

Hey guys!

Sorry for being late (as usual), hopefully, you all are enjoying the plot. It will get more interesting and thrilling from now on. Finally, I can start the main plot of the whole story.

Do like and comment. It will motivate me!