020

laila: derek..

derek: nope... i want you right now..

he started feeling on me, and i was startig to want him, to crave him.

{third point of view tbh}

i grabbed him forcefully by the collar of his shirt and kissed him. one of his hands went down to my zipper pulling down while his other hand gripped tighter on my throat.

he picked me up by my thighs and walked me upstairs. we got my room, and he dropped me on the bed. he took off my jeans and sweatshirt leaving me in my bra and panties.

i was going to take of his sweats but he stopped me and choked me. "sit down" he said. i turn around and sit on the bed, not wanting to argue. he pulls me back a little so i'm at the edge of the bed.

he pulls down my panties, and takes off my bra. he goes over to the closet, and grabs one of my bandannas. "close your eyes" he says in a deep voice. i close my eyes, and i felt it go over my eyes.

i felt his warmth leave somewhere. i heard the door close and lock. i tenses up on the bed and was using my hearing for my eyes. i feel him come back over

"hold out your hands." he tells me. i extend my hands in front of me, and i he ties his belt around my hand. he ties it tight and then flips me down over. i'm on my knees and, and derek turns off the lights.

i hear him take off his sweatpants and stands behind me. he teases me and rubs in between my folds. "derek..put it in.." i wiggle my ass backwards. he grabs my hair and my waist and pushes hisself inside me.

"i don't wanna hear you." he said. i sucked in so much air i was biting my lip. he started quickening his pace, and he was groaning. "when i ask you questions what do you do?" he grunts going harder.

"a-answer" i breath out. "mhm.. now are you pregnant baby?" my eyes widen, and i lose my eyes. "no.." i moan. he goes faster, and grips my hair harder. " i know the right answer, and you're lying to me." he goes faster.

"wait..omg.." i moan out. he grips my hair even tighter and pulls it to him. " i said i don't wanna hear you.." he lowers me back down. he smacks my ass hard, makin me whimper.

"i-i'm sorry" i said. " so you lied to me?" he pulls me. even though i can see him i know his eyes are dark, and his veins are popping out. "yes daddy.." i breathe.

" i don't like when you lie to me, especially about my kids laila." he smacks my ass again, going deeper inside of me. "i can't take it! derek! too deep!" i squeal.

"why do i have to find from vallyk? huh? why is he sending me screenshots of messages between you and asia?" he growls at me. i just whimper and i start shaking. " i asked a fucking question" he slides in deeper.

"i-i'm sorry daddy." i cry out. the pleasure was becoming overwhelming. "pull out..it's too much.." i say but he's still drilling in and out of me. " last time i'm gonna ask, are you pregnant baby?" he gritted.

"yes daddy.." i whimper. he knew how to get it out of me, and now he's gonna go hard. "mhm.. that's my baby. just know after this we aren't done. we have a whole 6 days of long and hard sex baby." he whispers into my ear.

"and i wnat you to be good and take it. can you do that for me baby." he sweet-dirty talks into my ear. "yes baby.." i breathe. he starts speeding his pace and making ripples in my ass flow.

i squirm my arms trying to break free form my restraint but it too tight. i try biting the belt off, but derek grabs my arms making them stretch further away from my mouth.

"you not going no where." he growls in my ear. he goes in deeper, making me shake. "derek...i'm gonna.." i release on him and i sense the smirk on his lightskin face.

he goes slower, but deep at the same time. he does a few more then he finishes inside me. he pulls out, and unties me. he turn back on the lights, and he has his white psd boxers. i'm laying there lifeless.

he really just fucked me and got an answer. this nigga smart.