016

continuing things happen..
play the song

laila: i can't pick vaughn...

vaughn: then ill pick for you, get that nigga out now!

laila: why?!

vaughn: because he shouldn't be here anymore, he dropped off the babies so he can leave.

laila: no! he can stay!

vaughn: get him out the house laila, now..

laila: no he can stay why dont you go in my room, and wait for me to go get up there!

he walked up the stairs, and i went over to derek to see if he was okay. he was siting in dining area siting down, and drinking water. he stands up , and backs me up till im hitting a wall and he puts both of his hands to block my going anywhere.

derek: why dont you break up with him, and be happt with me. i miss you, and you miss me too. why dont you love me anymore?

laila: derek.. i do love you, but what if you cheat on me again.

derek: laila i'm not gonna cheat on you again.. baby i was dumb as fuck to ever try and lose you again. i want to marry you, and i was so close to doing that. you are everything i ever wanted in my life. just by seeing your beautiful face everyday makes me happy. and you got me fucked up if think a temporary nigga is gon make me leave.

he pecked me, and i had tears in my eyes. he wiped them for me and caressed his cheeks.

derek: imma take the kids for some milkshakes. ill be back.

he let me walk, and he grabbed myass. i grabbed his hand, and looked at him. he smirked at me, and i went upstairs. i arrived in my room, to see vaughn sitting on the end of the bed.

vaughn: im sorry, for yelling at you.. i just don;t like that bitch ass nigga

laila: dont talk about him like that. he's still my baby daddy.

vaughn: whatever, lets go downstairs, and start dinner.

laila: come on..

we went downstairs, and started to cook dinner. by that ime, derek, and the kids got back. asia went home to cook dinner. the rest of the night was peaceful.

_____________________
2 months later..

okay, now i know im pregnant, pregnant. my stomach is big, but at the samll time small. my cravings are very high, and my period hasnt come in the last two cycles..

asia is here with me like usual. and before you ask, yes im stil with vaughn, and derek nor vaughn knoow about me being pregnant.

asia: so are you gnna explain to me, how your bitch boy, and your bab daddy dont know youre pregnant... and you're showing... i dont understand..

laila: its all about the clothes.. i started wearing baggier clothes so they dont suspect nothing. bitch i got this..

asia: mhm... well see about that when derek gets all touchy feely with you.

laila: i wont allow it. i really like vaughn he very responsible, and loving.

girl.. i just lied to my best friend. vaughn has been really aggressive over these past few weeks. he's been pushing me forcefuly and im worried for my baby.

just then there was a knock on the door. i got up, and put my shirt down so t resemble to an over-sized t-shirt/dress.

i opened the door, and vaughn was there. he walked in and gave me a hug.