018

continuing things happen..

15 years later...

laila: DEREK

derek: what

laila: what happened to taking aubree to the mall with her boyfriend?!

derek: she doesn't need a boyfriend. i'm the only man in her life.

laila: fine then what about anayah's sleepover? are you driving her or am i?

derek: i will gladly drive her.

he smiled at me with a cheesy ass smile. i smile at him, and kissed him.

derek: we made it babe..

laila: made what?

derek: we are together forever. we're married for 14 years.. we have 5 kids, we have ou rown house.. we made our happy ending..

laila: the kids was your idea i kept telling you to pull ou but you never did..

aubree: okay we get t, dad's pull out game is weak as shit now can i go to jason's house

i laughed and we high-fived.

laila: aii come on lets go.

derek: keep talking and you gon be have 6 kids...

me and aubree looked at each other and just left out the door.

"that's what i thought" i heard him yell from our bedroom.

we got to the car, and we vibed all the way to the mall

time skip brought to you by derek's dic-

i puled up in front of the mall, and i saw jason standing there waiting for her. very nice young boy, very tall, but not as tall as derek, and he's an undercover freak... yes aubree puts me on.

laila: bye yall! and jason lay down some good pipe, and get her pregnant, i'm about to be 40 and no grandbabies...

i drove away before they could say anything. i drove back home, and got out my car. wait- i didn't even tell you about the kids.. okay..

so yal'l know aubree, and aiden, then we had anayah, she's 15, then there's arabella shes 14, and lastly there's aaliyah, she's 11, and the youngest.

so i walk up to the door, and open it to see derek, and aaliyah in the kitchen making something.

laila: what ya'll making?

derek: you cant see out ma..

laila: fuck that, i wanna see...

he turns around and picks me up by my thighs and takes me to the couch.

derek: stay here. dont come in the kitchen at all.

laila: ugh whatever...

derek: oh yall can come and help too.

laila: oh you little bitch..

derek: im going to fuck you up, keep talking.

he turns around and walks towards the kitchen. i mumble "bitch" under my breath and he yells " you're gonna be sore" and he goes back in to the kitchen.

i roll my eyes, and go on my phone. then aiden comes out, but i call him 'junior' because he is the exact copy of derek. they both cocky, both very handsome, and both very smart, and tall. but.. he be playing with too many girls. he's on this phone coming to sit on the couch.