003

continuing things happen..

i turn around and i see derek. of course.

laila: derek get out.

derek: laila please.

laila: we are not together derek. we are co-parenting.

derek was even paying attention to what she was saying. he was looking at her body. her ass was fatter, her breasts have gotten a little bit larger. her stretch marks were still visible, he looked every mark. she looked so beautiful. and he did it. he kissed her. she pulled away.

laila: no we can't. 

i turned around and washed the rest of my body, and left out the bathroom into my bed room. i got into a thong, and a large t-shirt. i go downstairs, and make up the couch. i let derek stay on some days out the week, so he get closer to his kids.

derek comes down the stairs with no shirt on, of course.

laila: trendz, go put on a shirt.

he looks at me and grabs my waist he closes the space between us.

derek: you know that's not my name, ma.

laila: yes it is mr. trendz now if you'll excuse my i have to do the dishes.

i walk to the kitchen and fill the sink up with water and soap and i begin washing the dishes, and derek comes up behind me and grabs my waist.

laila: move derek.

derek: nope.

he starts leaving wet kisses along my collarbone, jaw, and neck. i ignore and continue washing the dishes. he catches on to what i'm doing and he starts sucking. i hold my moans in as much as i can, and continue washing the dishes. after i'm done, and push my self our of his grip, and go back to my room.

i walk to my bathroom to see how much makeup, i need to cover, and this nigga made a whole artwork on my neck. i sigh and go downstairs to get ice. i enter the freezer, and i grab frozen peas, and derek is smirking at me. he takes the frozen peas from me.

laila: give me it back.

derek: nope.

laila: why not! give me my shit back.

derek: i'll give it back if you do something for me.

laila: i'm not giving you head. ever. again.

derek: i wasn't gonna ask for head, but yes you will. believe me you will. 

laila: then what do you want?!

derek: tell me that we are forever, and that we are gonna get back together.

laila: derek you know i can't do that. you need to stop worrying about me and worry about your kids. i don't need to matter in your life, you need to stop thinking about me.

derek: no. i want us to be in a family. now i know i messed that up. i know i lost your trust. but i love you, and i will never stop. i can't let you go. we have two kids together and i don't want them growing up in a broken home. and i promise you, we will go old together, and live the rest of our lives together.

laila: that still doesn't change the fact that you cheated on my while i was pregnant with your kids! JUST TELL ME WHY YOU DID IT PLEASE... that's all i need is a reason why! i was so heartbroken over you derek. every night for three fucking years i was stuck thinking about you, crying. and you know what, your kids asked about you yesterday, and i told them everything (except the sex lmao). all the memories, all the laughs, and the heartbreak i went through because i love you, i still love you even after what you did. no one is ever gonna replace you, but right now i cant say that we are going to get back together. but the love i have you is forever, but until we agree on something, are co-parenting.

i walked away because i didn't want to talk about this any longer.

derek: i did it because i thought you would do it to me.

i turn around, and look at him.

derek: i don't know after we got engaged, you never were close to me.. i felt alone ashley made it seemed liked see cared when only she wanted to ruin us. laila i want us to be happy again please.

laila: that's because i felt ugly. i felt fat,i felt disgusting. i felt like you didn't love me while i was pregnant. i felt alone. you didn't understand how i felt. and it as your fault because you put them inside me because i was "acting up" remember?! i wanted kids, but i knew i was gonna be insecure. 

derek: i didn't love you any less than when you weren't pregnant. i know i did that to because i knew you were the one i wanted to start a family with. i knew you were the one for me. i fought for you to be mine, i'm never letting you go.

laila: since we being so on the topic. i actually did something behind your back.

derek: while we were together?!

laila: no.. during the three years apart...

derek sighs and comes a little bit closer to me, and i see his eyes start to get mad.

derek: what did you do.. ma?

laila: i kinda...slept with someone..

he came ever closer. the butterflies were blooming in my stomach, i started to get scared.

derek: what you mean 'kinda' ?! was someone inside you?

laila: i-

derek: who was it?

he came even closer. he stood directly in front of me. i gulped and i looked away from him, i didn't want to make eye contact with him, i'm disappointed in myself. he took my chin and made me look a him.

laila: isaiah..

derek looked at me, and the anger in his eyes, darkened them. i started backing up, and then i started running. i ran around my house until i lost him. the memories start rolling in, three days before i got pregnant.. nice memories. i quickly walked into my room, just to see him waiting for me on my bed.

shit.

...