End of the holidays

The Avatar was about to try her last source, when Asami opened her eyes and weakly said-" I'm fine".
Korra couldn't hold it anymore and hugged Asami as hard as she could, and while floods of tears ran down her face she confessed -"Asami I can't live without you, I thought you were dead!".
The injured girl felt so loved, that she took Korra's face and kissed her.

When Asami realized what she did, back off from the Avatar and said-" I'm sor....mh!". But Korra didn't wanted to hear her apology, so she kissed her back. After the passionate kiss ended they looked at each other and Asami said-" I love you Korra".
"I love you too Asami, but tell me what happened to you".
"I-I can't remember, sorry".
"I know what happened"- said the bird who guided Korra to her. He told them every thing he saw. It didn't take long for him to finish, and when he did, both girls thanked his help and the bird continued his day.

As soon as he left, Korra helped Asami to stand up, but she couldn't walk well because of her ankle. So the Avatar took her in her arms and placed her in the tent.
"We should return"- suggested Korra.
"Yeah, but I can't walk to the portal".
"I'm calling Tenzin for help".
"How?".
"By the roots, hopefully Jinora feels my soul, and comes here as her spirit".
"That's great!". While the girls waited for Jinora to come, Korra told Asami that she wasn't prepared to tell anyone about them, and she agreed.

Eventually the girl came, and the Avatar asked for Tenzin's help. The air bender arrived 4 hours later on his flying bison. While Asami rested on the bison, Korra told everithing to Tenzin but the kiss. The man, left the girls on Asami's mansion, and helped the Avatar putting the bags on the house, while she took the sleeping girl in her arms and placed on her bed.

Before he left, Korra thanked his mentor for the help and asked if he could tell everyone they where back. Then she sat on the bed next to Asami until she woke up.
"Korra"- whispered Asami.
"Yes?"- asked Korra inclinating to Asami.
"Thank you for everything".
"I would do anything for you"- said Korra inclinating even more until their lips touched.

"You stink"- said Asami.
"No, you do".
"Haha, we should take a bath on the jacuzzi"- suggested the owner of the house.
"Um d-do you m-mean both of us t-togher?"- blushed Korra.
"Yeah, Why not? I guess we are a couple, aren't we?".
"O-of course"- she said nervously.
"Hey, If you don't want we can bath separately".
"No, is that I have never been with a girl before, I'm just a little bit nervous".
"Well, don't be. I am in the same position".
"You mean you have never dated a girl?".
"Nope, never".

After hearing this words Korra felt better, she liked the idea that both of them were in the same place. Together they will figure out how to make their love work.
----------------------------------
01/31/15