Problems no more

The next day, Asami woke up by the ring of the phone. She got up from bed wondering who could it be at seven am, but she didn't pay too much attention to the time as she had to go working at eight. Korra was still sleeping when she picked up the phone.
"Hello?"- she asked in a sleepy way.
"It's me, Korra's dad"- said Tonraq knowing that it wasn't her daughter.
"Oh, good morning Tonraq, Korra is asleep I can call her for you"- said Asami walking towards the bed, but she froze when she herd-"It's ok, let her sleep, I wanted to talk to you".

She got a little bit nervous, then she swallowed and asked-" W-what is it a-about?"
"Nothing scary, don't worry Asami"- said Tonraq realizing that she was kinda scared to talk to him.
'Thank god!' She thought. "Haha, so what is it?"- Asami asked again.
"Basically, I wanted to say that please be patient with me and my wife, we are new at this so...."
"I understand Tonraq actually, me and Korra are bright new too". This comment felt lighter on Tonraq, it was like taking off a great weight from his shoulders.
"Thanks for understanding, also I wanted to say that you are invited to our house whenever you want".
"Sure! Korra will be happy to visit her home, and of course me too".
"Please do, well I gotta go now, be safe".
"Ok, take care, bye".

Asami thought that Korra's parents where so nice to worry about them, she felt so great after the call. Before she would have thought that they were going to be mean, but they certainly proved the contrary. The girl was lost in her thoughts when a voice interrupted her.
"Who was it?"- asked Korra seated on the bed rubbing her eye with one hand.
"Good morning sweetie, It was your father"- said Asami getting closer to her girlfriend, to give her a good morning kiss.
"What did he wanted?"
"Nothing he was just worried about us, and he wanted to warn us that they are new at this kind of stuff".
"What stuff?"
"You know... Having... a gay daughter".
"Oh okay, what are we going to eat? I'm hungry".
"You are making too many questions today".
"Sorry, is that you are going to work and I am all alone, waiting for you to come. I need to find a job".
"You know what, I don't feel like working today. I'm staying with you".
"Can you do that?"- Korra asked with excitement.
"Of course, I'm my own boss"- she said giving little kisses on Korra's neck-" You can find a job another day".

Korra turned bright red when she felt Asami's soft lips on her skin. She forgot that she was ever hungry, so she grabbed her girlfriend's face and kissed her passionately. Few minutes later both girls were kissing each other completely naked. Asami who was grabbing Korra's tits, slowly moved her hand into the Avatar's pubic area. She didn't realized what Asami was doing until she introduced a finger in her vagina.
"Agh"- Korra groaned. Asami soon entered another finger and started to move it slightly, she loved the sound of Korra's voice, it excited her.
Soon the Avatar start to do the same to Asami, she wanted to hear her too. But she got a better idea, so she slightly went down from neck to Asami's pelvis giving sweet little kisses, until she finally started liking her clit.
"Mhm...Ah"- Korra could hear. Asami pushed Korra's head, si that she doesn't stop. They continued for several minutes until Asami came. Then, they kissed and rested for a while hugging each other until they catch a breath.

They spended the rest of the day teaching Korra how to drive the Satomobil.
---------------------------------
02/10/15
Hope you enjoyed it, please vote and comment. I will be starting with the second book pretty soon.^_−☆