Friends

Mako entred the room and apologized for what happened earlier, he explained to the couple that he was being selfish, but now he understood the situation.
"It will take a little time but I'll get used to it"- recognized Mako. But he was lying a bit, he actually didn't know what to feel for them, he wanted to be happy but it felt pretty weird that his two ex girlfriends were together. Even though the feeling, he knew for certain that he didn't wanted to loose his friends, girlfriends or not they where everithing for him.
"It's ok Mako, we are glad you are still our friend"- said Korra.
"Come here"- said Asami, and all the four friends hugged.
"Team Avatar is back!"- said Bolin with excitement.
"Hahahahaha"- they all laughed.

Few hours later, after Korra started telling their trip story to the boys as Bolin requested, they started to feel hungry.
"Hey, I'm sorry to interrupt but, is it just me or anyone else is hungry"- said Mako.
"No, I am too"- said Korra.
"I was so concentrated on the story that I forgot, but I'm pretty hungry too"- said Bolin, whose stomach started to roar.
"Let's go for some noodles"- suggested Asami.
"Yeah! Noodles"- said with excitement Bolin.
"Honey, you can't walk"- reminded Korra.
"No, but we can"-said Mako-" Let's go bro, we will take them to eat here".
"Ok, see you in a few minutes"-said Asami.

When the boys left, Asami looked at Korra, who was waving at the boys through the window. She couldn't stop thinking how cute Korra sounded when she called her like that, and even more when she was protecting her.
"Honey, ha?"- she asked making the Avatar blush.
"You don't like it?"- asked Korra.
"No whatsoever, I actually thought that you wouldn't dare to say that in front of the boys"- said Asami.
"Well, as they knew already our secret, I guess I lost shame"- explained Korra.
Asami couldn't be more proud of her girlfriend, she felt the need to be closer to her, so she called-" Come here babe".

Korra blushed once again, and when she came closer to Asami, she could feel the butterflies in her stomach, Asami's green eyes were so beautiful, and her red lips calling her name drove her crazy. Asami grabbed her face and gave Korra her first kiss with tounge.
Korra felt like if she was in heaven, and she kneeled over Asami and grabbed with her hand her girlfriend's hips and with the other one Asami's neck. ' Oh my god, she's so good at kissing'- thought Asami when Korra pushed her tounge into Asami's mouth, she was so excited, that she put her hands down to Korra's hips, but she couldn't wait so she grabbed Korra's hand and press it on her boob. Korra couldn't believed what was happening, and automatically without thinking she started to gently massage it. Then, Asami put Korra apart and said - "Take off your clothes".
Korra was about to take off her shirt, when she heard the engine of Mako's car.

So she got off the bed and started putting back her shirt nervously.
"Oh my god, they are already here"- said Korra. She was worried that Mako could have seen them and that he would get angry again, or even worse that he will never talk to them again.
"Hey Korra, look at me don't freak out"- Asami calmed her-" Act as if nothing had happened, ok? You don't have to worry, they don't know nothing". Asami could read Korra's feelings through her face, immediately she knew that she was overthinking the situation.
"O-ok I'll try".
"That's my girl, now help me get to the kitchen".

Korra took her girlfriend to the kitchen and Bolin, who was putting the table, stopped what he was doing to give a chair for Asami. When everithing was done they started eating. Korra was still nervous, but Asami every few minutes looked up to the Avatar to distract her from her thoughts. During lunch no one talked, they were really hungry. And when they all where full, they moved to the living room and continued their story on the sofa.

The friends spend all the afternoon talking about what they have been doing and finally they all went sleep to their respective homes. Already in bed Asami said-"You did very well pretending Korra".
"Thanks but I couldn't have done it without you".
"I love you so much".
" I love you too"- Korra kissed her goodnight.
------------------------------
02/08/15
I hope you like it, please comment (^_-) Soon I will post the next part!